{I'm okay}

AUTHORS NOTE: OH YEAH I'M GONNA CLARIFY BEFORE I DO THIS CHAPTER-  I PROBABLY SHOULD'VE DONE THAT ALREADY. WHEN I WRITE SOMETHING 'LIKE THIS'  IT'S A CHARACTERS THOUGHT. Example: 'I don't know what to do..'  And while I'm explaining this, if I do ~this~ It is a location. Example: ~On the dock~ so basically, seeing italics is some kind of weird author thing I do Imao. Sign language will also be spelt out like T - H - I - S,  if they are signing letter by letter but when they aren't signing letter by letter it's just regular italics- if I do  SORRY IF THIS IS BORING! ENJOY YOUR READING! 

BEEP BEEP. 

BEEP  BEEP. 

BEEP BEEP.

Kirishima tiredly groaned and rubbed his eyes. He blinked a few times and as soon as he opened his eyes and tilted his head upwards, he saw a sleeping Bakugou. He quickly turned the alarm off. 

'Oh shit- Did we fall asleep?' 

Bakugou had his head laying on Kirishima's chest, his arms wrapped around him. 

'His face is so nice and calm when he's sleeping..'

Kirishima ran his fingers through his hair. Katsuki sniffled and rolled to the side, snatching the red head angrily into his arms, falling asleep again. 

"We have to get up...,, Kirishima whispered. 

"5.. ,, Bakugou mumbled.

"5..? ,, Kirishima replied back.

"5.. 5 minutes.. ,, Bakugou squirmed.

"Okay fine.. ,, Kirishima closed his eyes.

"Why did they both close their eyes again like idiots?,,  you might wonder. Because they are idiots. Kirishima's alarm goes off at 8:20 a.m. School starts at 8:40. And when you say 5 more minutes we all know it isn't actually 5 minutes. It's longer. Time fades away. You lose track of time after those 5 minutes.

| 8:38 a.m. | 

~At class~                                                                                                                                                       

Mina, Sero, and Kaminari gathered around a table.

"Where are Kiri and Bakubro? ,, Sero looked towards the clock hung above the door.

"I don't know- Maybe their alarms didn't go off? ,, Mina shrugged

"At the same time?.. That's kind of weird. ,, Sero had a concerned look on his face.

"It is kind of weird- ,, Denki tapped on the desk.

"Maybe they paired their clocks or something. ,, Mina smiled and began walking to her desk.

The three made their way to their desks. Aizawa walked in and gave a few instructions before kids began pulling out books.

| 8:51 a.m. |

~Bakugou's dorm~

Bakugou shuffled around and sat up against the wall, his face immediately becoming his usual angry expression. He tapped Kirishima lightly. He didn't wake up. He kept tapping and started getting angry. He shoved him off the bed onto the hard wood floor. 

| 8:56 a.m. | 

"OW! ,, Kirishima groaned and rubbed the nape of his neck, slowly worming back up onto the bed, head first. 

"It's been 5 minutes.. ,, 

"Oh yeah, we shoul- ,, Kirishima paused as soon as he opened his phone.