Chapter 1 Your family sent someone to pick you up

"Yaya, have you packed everything?"

  "Your family sent someone to pick you up."

  When the old host in the temple came over, Bo Ya was squatting in the backyard busy.

The old host went over to take a look, and saw that she was actually tying big bows to two green snakes that she had caught from nowhere.

  Strange to say, their temple is located deep in the mountains.

  And this deep mountain old forest has all kinds of poisons.

  A small snake no bigger than a finger is extremely ferocious and frightening.

However, unexpectedly, these two little snakes were too quiet in the hands of the little girl.

  The faint green snake head drooped, and the whole body was ill, and could not see any aggression.

  In addition, there was a snow-white mouse at Bo Ya's feet.

  Mung bean's big eyes are dark, holding a grain of rice in his hand, looking extra aura, as if he can speak.

  The old host knew this little guinea pig, and Bo Ya took it with him on the first day he entered the temple.

The lifespan of a white mouse is generally not long, but it has been a few years, and this white mouse is not only not dead, but also more energetic as it grows, which is strange.

  Now is not the time to worry about white mice, the old host looked back at the little girl in front of him.

  Bo Ya was wearing a very simple white dress with denim shorts, which made her legs white and straight. It was the dress she wore when she first entered the temple.

  The old host frowned. In the past few years in the temple, the little girl ate a lot, but she just didn't grow taller.

  Her jet-black hair has grown a lot, and it has reached her waist. Her senior brothers and sisters even tied her two cute little ponytails, which complemented her soft snow-white face, which was immature and beautiful, like a porcelain doll. of.

  Coupled with those big round, clear eyes, and occasionally ignorant and confused eyes, she looks stupid, especially easy to deceive, and anyone can bully her.

  With such a cute little person in Yuxue in front of him, the old host's heart will always soften involuntarily.

  But seeing that the colors on her hands are extremely bright, and it looks like two highly poisonous snakes, no matter how soft the old host's heart is, it can be hardened again!

He frowned, as if he was afraid of disturbing the two poisonous snakes, so he didn't dare to get too close, and his voice was very low:

  "Yaya, hurry up! Throw away the snakes in your hands, be careful they bite you !"

  The medical conditions on the mountain are not good, and if I accidentally bite, I am afraid that my life will be explained here.

  But the little girl misunderstood.

  She shook her head into a rattle, and her chubby white face looked very cute:

  "Master, don't worry, I'm not afraid of them!"

  She puffed up her face and looked fierce: "If they dare to bite I, I will bite back, and I won't let myself suffer." The

  trembling two green snakes: "..."

  ? ? ?

  What the hell have they done!

  The old host choked.