Chapter 8 I Want to Apologize Here, the little loli, who was just called ugly

She shrugged herself back, but her little hand still hugged Dad's leg tightly, as if she was afraid that he would be bullied.

  The little girl was born to be too delicate and cute, her whole body was a small soft ball, and her small appearance huddled behind her father in a dejected manner was not only not ugly, but rather cute and pitiful.

  In an instant, Chen Ke and Qin Wu's desire for protection was aroused.

  But her appearance fell into the driver's eyes, but she was only afraid and timid.

  It seemed that the words she just said had used up all her courage, and she could only hide behind her father in fear like a tortoise, daring not to come out.

  The driver was overjoyed and more confident, but his expression was the anger and shame of being framed.

  "Little Miss, when did you tell me that you are going to the zoo to find your father. I thought that you are just a little grumpy, but your nature is still good."

  He looked straight at Bo Ya, He gritted his teeth with humiliation:
  "But I never imagined that you would even tell such a lie in order to frame me! I remember clearly, you never said this to me at all!"

  "I have I said, "

  Little Lolita stuck her head out again, her little hands raised her sleeves, revealing her soft little arms, looking fierce:

"If you lie again, I'll kill you!"

  It looked like he was going to fight in the next second, it was so cute, Chen Ke couldn't help but see red hearts in his eyes.

  It wasn't until his third brother gave a cold "cough" that Chen Ke coughed lightly and restrained a bit.

  But Little Loli thought the "cough" was for her.

  Thinking of what my father said, girls should look like girls and not fight everywhere.

  She had no choice but to put down her raised sleeves, but she did not take back her cruel words.

  Her fat little face was puffed up, and she snorted:
  "Hmph, I lied to you, I won't beat you! I asked my father to beat you to death! I beat you all flat!

  " Ye Xiao: "..."

  Chen Ke: "..."

  Qin Wu: "..."

  Your father does have this ability.

  It's a pity that these words of intimidation and threats, coming out of the little girl's mouth, not only are not lethal at all, on the contrary, they are cute and deadly.

  It's just... a bit inappropriate for the current situation.

  The person who gets it wants to smile very much to show respect.

The corners of Bo Yexiao's mouth couldn't help twisting slightly, the arc was not large, but he finally pressed it down.

  He lowered his dark and deep eyes, and pushed her little head back again with his big hand: "Shut up."

  Little Lolita: "..."

  Little Lolita said aggrievedly, "Oh", and retracted her father again. The mushroom that sucked the breath went away behind him.

  Seeing that the driver had to defend himself, Bo Yexiao didn't bother to listen to his nonsense anymore, and said to the housekeeper in a cold tone:

  "Go and fetch the dash cam in his car."

  "Yes!" Chen Ke's eyes lit up: "Why should I? I forgot such an important thing, just look at the recorder to know what was going on at the time." The