03

Mikey spun the bottle again and again until it points to Koko again.

"For a million dollar question! Kokonoi, how many accessories do you have today?" Hakkai announced like a host of some family show.

Koko then examined his body and answered.

"Oh well my piercings in my ears, and here on my tongue" he showed off his tongue, oh god. "Then this necklace, does this count, yes i guess, my watch? And this bracelet" His eyes darted at me for a split second and I immediately know why. I held at my ankles where the other pair of that bracelet is. I'm wearing socks so it's completely hidden to everyone.

So he's still wearing it. Well, yes, he promised me to never ever take it off no matter what happens, I just didn't thought he'll keep it.

Kazutora is now the one spinning the bottle and it took a lot of spin, like the glass pointing at hanma for 5 times in a row and he wasn't able to answer all five questions which make him knocked out on the floor now. So of course, it still pointed at me.

The questions was actually generated this time since they dont want anyone to be over personal like earlier. So its very fortunate if you get a very easy questions.

And why the fuck am I always getting the worst questions.

"I swear I just searched it, okay, what's your biggest regret in life inupi?" Hakkai explained. "This is like miss universe question, whos gonna be the judge!" says Peh.

That was a tough question, fragments of memories of what happened that day strucked and stunned me one more time. Its spreading like a wildfire. Cold bullets of sweats on my forehead I don't really wanna talk about it.

My mind was too clouded that I didn't noticed Koko closing the distance between us and snatching my drink.

I was so shocked about it, no its an understatement.

"I got thirsty buddy" he winked at me and there I was left, dumbfounded.

Everyone shouted and shrieked again. My stomach's kinning them since its also doing breakdances, i can feel it flipping over.

The night is still young and I know that we will have a lot of another cringey set of interactions out here, or so something I hope deep inside.

Baji fucking keisuke came up with this ridiculous idea, and i don't know where hes getting all of these but there's no stopping here.

He poured all of the liquors on one empty washing machine and made it swirl so it could mix.

"Shit man, what if it still had chlorines there?" Kazutora worries. "Don't worry, I just bought this one its new bro" baji replies surrendering.

So we had like i-dont-know gallons of liquor to drown ourselves in.

As the night gets darker, more stars appearing outside, the wind getting more colder as it seeps through our skin and the lights getting more brighter with the darkness surrounding it. I can feel my head getting heavier and dizzier. My throat felt like a desert. I assumes its already 1 am now.

I saw a lot of people are already making out, and oh senju's nowhere to be seen now, did she left me, yes, to who, i dont fucking know.

I saw sanzu making a move and tugging rindou's hair behind his ear since they're making weird drawings on to hanma's face and I am so close to puking right then and there? Takeomi please get your brother out here.

Izana is asleep already, so that also means Emma can do her thing and flirt with Draken on the corner. Theyre currently occupying the sofa talking about nonsense stuff god knows what, Drakens arms around her, okay they're cute. Hina and Michi is already sleeping, they're actually so cute too they're cuddling on the mat beside the couch.

Hakkai is a drunk mess, mitsuya took care of him and gone home first. Kazutora and Mikey are still very much alive, they're playing nintendo switch on the TV and chugs a whole cup if they die on the game, thats why I can see them both knocked out now. Pah and Peh says the beers here are not enough so they went out and bar-hopped.

Baji and Chifuyu are playing rock paper scissors and who loses drinks, they both have high tolerance by the way. I'm actually the only one who's still walking and strolling around since I'm finding some water. I went to the kitchen and drank some, it was a mess, my sight is really spinning around and I can't hold the water bottle right. I was so annoyed so I poured the whole water in my head, why the fuck am I doing this.

I opened the bathroom and holy grail. Fuck that was so gross but I couldn't care less about Ran's sexcapades.

I just want to find somewhere comfortable to plop my head on and finally go to sleep. I looked like a walking horror. Senju literally just left me here she didn't even tell me she'll gonna go somewhere? Top ten anime betrayals.

I came back to the living room above where the group was. Rin and Sanzu are now sleeping on the ground. Baji and Chifuyu still kept going. My eyelids are literally about to cover my whole eyes now.

Then there I saw him, leaning on the kitchen cabinet. Hes not yet asleep, he's alone sipping on his drink. His gaze went up to me. He looked at my wet body with his droopy eyes, he's tipsy now.

"Hey..." he reached my hand and made me sit beside him.

"You still have your high tolerance..." I noticed. My gaze in front me since I'm avoiding his eyes. My hands fidgeting, my toes touching his.

"And you're still a drunk mess." He chuckled at me. I missed that one. He looked at me with those godforsaken eyes. I swear I would pay and sacrifice everything to see those in front of me.

He lets go of his cup and patted his lap which made me shock but I understood what he meant.

"C'mere, inupi" he motioned and god when did my name have been this beautiful?

I let my head rest on his thighs, he's looking down at me and studying my eyes like its a painting in a museum. No words exchanged but it feels like our eyes are speaking the language that our mouths aren't able to say.

He held my cheeks, I gulped on the sudden interaction, his hands warm on my face.

Fuck my tolerance, this is such a good scene but I'm so drowsy, my eyes are about to close. Ive been fighting this urge to sleep and it's all coming back to me now.

His other hand trailed through my hairlines. This is so soothing, its so relaxing. This feels like home. He massaged my scalp which made me close my eyes and moans a little. God that was so good. He chuckled at that and did it for a gazillion times.

"i missed this, so much, god how many times have I been dreaming about this?" My mind says until my consciousness gave up and made me sleep. At least he's the last one I saw today, and since it's midnight I also started my day with him.

Old times, damned old times.

a/n

yes koko hv mouth piercings god thats so hot of him