Chapter 8: The day we Meet again

It was the middle of the night and ryan was laying down in a giant royal bed while he was waking up little by little

"Urgh where am i?" Ryan said
while he look around he sorrounding and saw a purple unicorn coming to him.and took a seat besides him.
"Hello my names is twilight sparkle as you can see your in a guess bed and a princess will be here to ask you some question." twilight said while ryan trying to understand he sat up and nudded in agreement

"Umm yea my name is ryan nice to meet you twilight sorry if i speak lowly my head still hurt" ryan said while twilight smile cause of the polite way to talk to her.

"I understand as you can see i found you in the everfree forest and you came out of the sky blasting to the ground" twilight said while she was doing hand sign making like how he was falling.

"I see hmmm all i can remember is a stab in my back and being a black empty room then i was falling to the forest" ryan said well being in pain over he head.

Twilight wrote down what ryan said and starting talking to each other and getting more info but not that much.

"Um is there a bathroom here" ryan said while twilight pointed a door that is the restroom and ryan got up and went to the restroom.

Twilight was researching the info that ryan gave her until she heard luna coming in.

"Twilight your friend told me you brought a creature here in the castle mind i tell you is a danger without my permission taking it here" luna said with a serious tone and twilight got up and went to luna.

"I know princess but i asure you he not a danger he in the rest room" twilight said while luna as a confuse but series face on.

Twilight gave a the info to luna as she hear she was trying to understand bit by bit.

"He can tell you himself when he get out" twilight said while the restroom door opens and luna saw a figure shadow coming out and didnt bealive what she saw.

"Ry....Ryan...?" Luna said while she walk slow to him and twilight put on a shocking face and confuse face at the same time.

"Luna....? " Ryan said while he walk close to her now but stop and felt a pain in the chess and remember what happen .

"Its it really you...your alive" luna said while she close to him put a hoof in where he got stab and put her head in his chest.
Twilight respectfully left the room and leave them alone.

"Luna your you again but how i thought" ryan said until he got stop by luna while she was kissing him on the lips and crying and release the kiss

"Im so so sorry for what happen and i miss you so much" luna said while she hug him tight.

"Wait luna how long was i gone" ryan said while luna look him in the eye and grab his hand and they took a seat toughether and luna explain him bit by bit of what happen since that tragic night.

30 minutes has past and celestia sun was rising and ryan was thinking and starting to understand what happen as luna took his hand and she rested her head in his chest

"Wow...2000 year i was gone."
Ryan said while luna gave a kiss in the cheek to ryan.and gave a warm smile.

"It doesn't matter the important thing is that your here and im glad you are and i cant wait till my sister see you again" luna said while she still resting her head on ryan chest.until ryan got a idea to surprise tia.

"I think i got a idea" ryan said so both ryan and luna plan a little happy joke of joy to celestia.

Hours had past and celestia was in the dinning reading some of the royalty letters.

"My dearest sister would be ok if i invite someone to dinner" luna said with a warm smile.

Celestia was a little confuse and wonder why her dear sister wanted someone to join them to dinner. but she just nodded in agreement as luna smile little bigger and celestia could have hear luna shouted "YES" As luna ran to be ready for dinner

"Weird wonder why luna is so excited to dinner with a guess we do it with twilight and her friends and she never got exicted" as celestia confuse and maybe a bit worry of her sister she went back on reading the letters until got a hug from behind scaring her.

"Hey....tia i miss you"

Celestia looks behind and there was no one there she thought she heard ryan but it was hold her heart still crying a little and her mind was playing tricks on her.

1 hour past celestia and luna was in the dinning table eating and enjoying there self.

"Luna i thought you were having a friend over?"

Celestia said while shd just smile

"He will my dear sister and it gonna be a surprise too"

Luna said while celestia got up cause she was finish with her meal until she stop in her track when she saw a figure in the door entering and she couldnt bealive her eyes but she just think it was just her mind playing tricks on her until the figure went close to her place his hand in her cheek and kiss her on the lips this couldnt be her imagination it was too real it felt wonderful that she didnt wanted to end until there lips broke and the figure spoke

"My dearest sun im back"

Ryan said until celestia cry and jump to him hugging him she couldnt bealive her eyes over a minute of crying luna went over there holding ryan arms and over minutes of explaning celestia smile with tears im her eyes.

"My dearest ryan....welcome back..."