Help!

We, being me and Uriah walk back to his apartment. For some reason, I just grab his hand. At first he seems shocked, but then he relaxes.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grab it, and look at my messages.

Meet me at the chasm or ur precious little Uri will get it, oh and u too.

I drop my phone, my body starts shaking. I can't lose Uri.

"Tris what's wrong!?" He grabs the phone off the floor and reads the text. As soon as he is finished he turns and wraps me in his strong arms.

"Nothing is going to happen, I'll protect you, its okay"

He can say that all he wants, but that does not mean I will believe it. I slowly nod my head and pull out of his embrace.

We both begin walking back to his apartment. We walk in silence, but not an unwanted one though. I walk into the door first and go sit on the couch.

Uri comes and sits next to me. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in, and rest my head on his shoulder. We stay in the same position for a couple of minutes.

"I'm gonna go to bed, okay?" He asks me.

I don't want him to leave, I'm scared, but I am not going to tell him that though, he'll think I'm a pansycake. Be brave Tris, you chose dauntless didn't you.

"Okay" I sadly mutter back.

He gets up slowly, his eyes lingering on mine, but when he sees that I am looking at him he blushes and spins around, and makes his way to his room.

I quickly change into my night clothes and hop on the couch. I close my eyes and wait, not for sleep, but for something I don't know. Maybe I am just over reacting about the text message thing. What if I'm not.

I eventually fall into a dreamless sleep.

I feel something being wrapped around my face and something being tied around my arms and legs. I try to fight back and scream but they put a gag in my mouth.

I open my eyes and see that the person-or should I say people- who are abducting me. I see Four, Eric and Peter. I look around and see an unconscious Uriah on the floor all tied up.

I just stop trying to get away and just go limp. Peter carries my upper half and Eric carries my lower half.

"Stop!" Some one calls out, by the sound of it, I think it was Tobias. What does he want now.

He walks to me and looks down. "You could have prevented this. But no, you apparently don't understand what a mistake is. Me and Marlene were a mistake, you know I love you, right?"

I shake my head and growl at him. He then grabs my face and forces me to look at him. He holds onto my face so hard that I think my cheek bones might break.

"If you don't love me, I will make you love me."

He throws my head back and tells them to go on. I look around to see where we are going. It looks like we are going to an apartment. Eric's apartment.

What are they going to do to us? From what I am guessing its not going to be anything good.

Eric and Peter drop me in the middle of the living room and just stare at me. Then Four comes in with Uriah dragging his arm. I hope they dont hurt him he didn't do anything. Neither did I actually.

Tobias comes over to me and stares me in the eye. He shakes his head and says "This is for your own good you know"

He pulls me up by my hair and throws me against a wall. The pain in my back is excruciating, but I'm trying not to let it out.

"Trying to act tough are you? We'll see how tough you are in just a minute"

He unties my arms and starts to un buckle his belt. Please don't let this be happening. When he first hits my back I know that this isn't a dream. Its a nightmare come to life.

You guys are lucky because this a really long chapter. So ENJOY! ☺