chapter 8

We walk through the door of his apartment. I just pace the floor trying to calm down. How dare he say that in front of them. I hate both of them. They don't deserve to be named.

Uriah keeps trying to tell me to sit down. I do as he says. He sits down on the couch and pats his lap, motioning me to sit on it. I gently sit on his lap. He starts whining.

"Geez your heavy, what have you been eating."

I suppress a laugh "I'm not that heavy and I am pretty sure that you are much heavier."

He takes that as a chance to prove me wrong. He gets up pushing me off his lap in the process. Picks me up and drops me on the couch in a sitting position. Then he does the most unspeakable thing. He sits on me!

"Uriah get off of me you weigh more than elephant." I scream while laughing.

"Fine." He gets up and stands in front of me and just stares.

"What!?" I snap at him.

"Your beautiful." He says like it is a secret that he has been holding in for to long. I smile at the ground.

I think I love him. Actually, I know I love him. I am just afraid to tell him. I know he said it to me, so why shouldn't I tell him I love him back. I am.

"Uriah?" I was about to tell him when fear over came me. Instead I just wrap my arms around his waist, and leaning my head on his sturdy chest. He snakes his arms around my thin waist.

"Are you okay?" He whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine, making me shiver. I simply nod my head. Reality takes its place in my mind again. The events of today and the horrible ones before that come tumbling into my mind.

Silent tears streak down my face and drip onto his shirt. He pulls back and looks me in the eye. I look down, not wanting him to see me crying.

"I just to need to let it out, I can go some where else if you don't want me to stay here." I solemnly mumble with my head down.

"Why would you think that I would want you to leave? I actually like you staying here. There's no need to cry about that." He whispered comfortingly.

He wraps me back into his arms and hugs me closer to his body. I slowly wrap my arms around his firm torso, and lean into him. I inhale deep breaths memerizing his scent.

"I love you". I whisper , hoping he heard me and part if me hoping that he didn't. His body goes tense at my simple gesture that actually means more. He tightens his grip on my waist and says it back.

I feel as though my heart might explode right out of my chest. I can hear the pumping in my ears. I am pretty sure he can hear it and feel it pounding against his chest.

We stayed in this position for what seemed like forever. But I couldn't care less. I felt safe, loved and protected, I only feel that way when I am with him.

I reluctantly pull away from him, sighing. I hear my stomach growl and look at it blushing. He hears it it to and his eyes widden.

"Let's get some food I'm that stomach of yours" he looks down and pats his own and says "mine wouldn't mind a snack."

I giggle at his silliness. He can never be serious for to long can he? He grabs my hand and drags me towards the door.

I absent mindly start swinging our hands and almost skip down the hall ways. We push through the double doors of the cafeteria. All the color drains from my face as soon as my eyes reach his face........

Clif hanger...DUN DUN DAHHHH!

Me:time for the disclaimer guys!

Tris: yay I wanna do it this time

Uriah: but its my turn to go!

*Peter pulls out butter knife and says "is it really?"

*we all step back*

Later u Pansycakes