grace and Mike

I sneak up behind her careful not to let my shadow give me away. Such a beautiful angel and she's all mine 5.6, brown hair, and stunning blue eyes. I slowly move my hands hovering over her hips waiting for the right moment to strike. This is the perfect time no one's in the hallway just me and her. I think to myself as she closes her locker. I pounce I grab her hips and she let's out a gasp as I lean in pressing her against the cold lockers. "Morning Baby girl did you get any sleep last night?" I ask as I lean in and kiss her neck .

"No and you know exactly why because you kept me up . Now get off me before someone see you." She says in a harsh tone.

"Oh come on Grace don't be that way, no one's gonna see there all in class it's just the two of us. Not to mention you know you liked it so how late did you stay up rereading it, huh?"

I have no idea what your talking about . She says in her adorable high pitch tone.

"Come on you know exactly what I'm asking about. the texts how late did you stay up reading them?"I start sucking on grace's neck teasing her skin.

"Stop it Mike, you're gonna leave a hickey." She pleads as she tries to slide away.

"No no no, I will stop when you tell me how long my little kitten stayed up last night." I say breaking the suction. I glide my tongue across the now sensitive skin of her neck.

"Aahh~" She moans softly. "Two,I stayed up till two, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself." Her hand curl around her books as she presses herself against the cold lockers to get away.

"I don't remember that being your bedtime. What were you doing?" I whisper into her ear blowing ever so softly with each have word.

"I was umm you know, I couldn't sleep." Grace says as she shifts around looking for a way out. "Please daddy don't make me say it." She pleads in her most adorable voice as she presses her butt against me and start to wiggle it side to side teasing me.

"No no no, you better stop that or I will give it to you right here and now." I say in a stern voice but is soon turn to a soft tone when I see grace's face. "Oh fine you know I can't be mad at you." I huff in defeat.

"Hehe~" she wiggles a little more rubbing in the fact that she won. "It's all your fault anyway if you weren't talking so dirty to me I wouldn't have stayed up." She presses the subject.

"You stayed up that long reading what I said huh?" I say letting go of Grace sorta proud of myself.

"Mmhhmm~" she says in that adorable voice of hers again. "We better go before we get in trouble."

She has a point I remind myself we do have school. "Fine but I'm not done with you, When school is over meet me in the parking lot I will drive you home."

"I can walk you kno-"

"Not after I'm done with you." I cut her off mid sentence.

"Ohhh really?" she purrs thinking of last night's talk and the things I'm going to do to her. I smile and kiss Grace and grab both her cute little butt cheeks. "These are all mine."I say with a devilish grin as I squeeze.

Grace giggles,kisses me, and then skirts off to class, leaving me with the biggest grin on my face as I watch her walk away.