☆1☆

Warnings: none

3rd person

"RANBOO WAKE UP OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" ranboo's mom shouted. Ranboo woke up after his mom screamed for him to wake up. He got out of bed and slowly walked to his wardrobe it was his first day in high-school. He moved to the UK over the summer and he was going to a new school. He got dressed.

(This is what he was wearing)

He left his room and went to go grab something for breakfast and when he got downstairs he was greeted by his mom. "Hey honey, your dad left for work early today" Ranboo's mother said. "Hey mom" ranboo said not wanting to start a conversation he was to tired to talk much. He grabbed an apple and grabbed his backpack. "Bye mom" he said. "Bye, and be careful don't start a fight but if you do get into a fight make sure to-" She got cut off "Not get the first punch and to end the fight, I know, I know" he said. He got to school and entered the building and went to the office. "Ranboo, am I correct?" The front office woman spoke. "Yes. That's me" Ranboo said. "Here is your schedule" She said hanging him his schedule. "Thank you" he said. He walked to his locker and put in his code and a few minutes later the bell rings and he makes his way to his first class.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

So the reason I have not been posting is because of school and I only get idea's for the story's at 1AM and then after they just dissappear I might make another soon but sadly tomorrow is the day before my school starts again after a week break.

Word count:303 (not bad for my first story) :>