Little nice things be4 the smut

Its January 3 2022, Aliyah walks into their new school for the first time, they're scared as shit,  all they can think about is how they hope no one will judge them, then they saw him, in the halls.

*in aliyahs head* "holy shit this fuckers tall"

"hey" aliyah says

"hi, i'm Torrance" he mutters quietly 

*aliyahs thoughts* "OH MY FUCKING GOD GAZAYUM"

"oh" she says quietly.

*the next day when they have gotten to know some people a bit better*

*walks up to Henley* 

aliyah: "who's that"

Henley: "oh him? Torrance"

aliyah: *gets a little red* "yeah, Torrance"

Henley: "why did you wanna know?" 

aliyah: "oh um, no reason"

*next day* 

aliyah walks into school and all they can think about is Terrence, when ever they get the chance they stare at him, they positioned their seat across the hall in their class to stare at him, when they went to stare at him at lunch he was already staring resting his big arm resting his arms on his basket ball, they hold eye contact till they're both red in the face, Jeremiah has to slap him across the face just to get his attention. 

Jeremiah: "dude, just get over them already they're not worth ur time."

Torrance: "you have no idea what ur talking about, the things i would do man, the things i would do."

*aliyah see's Torrance playing basket ball* 

*canyon see's Aliyah staring at Torrance"

Canyon: "so you like Torrance huh?"

Aliyah: "what?"  they say obviously flustered 

Canyon: "Then why do you stair at him every chance you get?"

Aliyah: "Leave me alone"