CHAPTER ONE

Well this story takes us way back hundred years ago in a place far away. There were two kingdoms that weren't good friends and truly speaking you might say that. And they always had arguments which carried on for many generations up untill the 18 century where by the leaders of those kingdoms were finally enemies. Those kingdoms were mainly know as ERBATON and Supasit. Well the king of ERBATON was known as Kevin ERBATON and the king of Supasit was known as Manpreet. Well Kevin was a well build man whom was quite strict and he had his own way of life . He hated weak people, and he had his own rule which clearly said, no man is stronger than the other. Well that one was quite fair. But Manpreet only cleared that humans are equal. This is way too funny because the two laws are the same but just not pronounced the same. Wait till Kevin hears that you said the laws are the same, count me out when he kills you. Well jokes aside, Kevin along with Manpreet inherited the hatred they have towards one another from their parents whom inherited it from their parents whom inherited it from their parents whom had a silly fight. So you might say all those past generations didn't actually understand why they had to fight. Moving on, there was a young man named Devi, he was from ERBATON. Well his parents were also born and bred at ERBATON but they had this dream of enrolling their son at the Middle high school. Well the Middle high school was a school where by teens from ERBATON and Supasit shared the same school. Well Devi was also happy to get the chance of meeting new people from his neighbouring Kingdom so he couldn't wait. Well the time for him to go to Middle high came and he went there. Yep, it was quite a fancy school, more like a boarding school because the students remained there. There were rooms that were to be shared by two people and Devi was shocked to know that he was to share a room with someone from Supasit. Well as he arrived at the school he was introduced to his roommate from Supasit mainly known as Levine. Yep, a cute looking guy with a smile that might make you melt. The two had a very awkward start because both of them weren't talkative. Well for their first day, there was no class so it was just a matter of socializing. But still Devi and Levine weren't in to it.