✨kill me✨

Warning: overdose, self harm, suicidal jokes

There now 12 y'all cuz I realized how messed up my timeline is

Mikey-12

Draken-12

Pah-12

Kazutora-12

Baji-12

Mitsuya-12

Y/n-11

Drakens pov
Today is y/n birthday, I met him 1 year ago, Mikey introduce him to me, we became friends at first he seems normal but the more I hang out or get closer to him the weirder he gets, he at first flirts with me and make sexual jokes, suicidal and dark jokes with me thought they are funny some times...

Currently Mikey and I were going to the park where we agreed to meet y/n after that were going to bring him to Mikey's we made a surprise party for him baji, kazutora, Emma, mitsuya, peh and shinichiro-san will be there to surprise him with strawberry cake!

Mikey's pov
Me and ken-chin reach the park but didn't see y/n-chin anywhere "eh where's y/n-chin? We agreed to meet here and he's never late! "

Draken's pov 
I watch as mikey sit in the the swing sets complaining and pouting but I have to agree y/n is never late he's always early

We waited for 15 minutes and y/n still hasn't showed up and Mikey's complaining about his dorayaki running out "OI MIKEY WILL YOU STOP COMPLAINING WE CALLED SHINICHIRO EARLIER TO CHECK IF SHE WAS HOME I AM SURE WE CAN GO BACK ALREADY SO WAIT FOR A WHILE WON'T YA"

"BUT KEN-CHINNNN WHY ARE WE STILL HERE IF SHE'S AT HOMEEE"the childish blond boy asked(whined) " INCASE SHE COMES" right after I finished that sentence shinichiro called I awnsered.......

"Y/N AT THE HOSPITAL COME QUICK" 

"HUH!?

" MIKEY WE HAVE TO GO NOW"

At a hospital  3rd person pov  

"Y/N WHY WERE YOU EATING SLEEPING PILLS YOUR TO YOUNG FOR THESE" was what draken and mikey first heard walking in the see the h/c boy they know being scolded by shinichiro while on a hospital bed on his birthday surrounded by there friends "I needed help sleeping so I took a few... " that was the excuse the h/c boy said with droopy eyes.

"Y/N MOST OF THE BOTTLE OF PILL IS MISSING DO YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE DIED EATING THIS MANY"  this time it was shinichiros friend wakasa y/n met him at shinichiros motor shop (like planed) "yeah I could have but I am not dead plus like I said I just needed some help sleeping" the same h/c boy said not caring "OH YEAH HOW ABOUT THE CUTS ON YOUR ARMS" this time shinichiro asked "cat scratches" you said not glancing a eye  at them