EPISODE 13

Gist:

Warnings about allowing his personal ties affect his work weight heavily on Yi-jin. The school fencing team enter their last competition together.

Quotes:

Is this kind of love unacceptable? You said you loved me but won't accept this kind of love. right?

~You know I worry more about whether or not the bruise on your toe healed and things like that.

The 400,000 people who worked overtime to prepare for the millennuim bug greeted the new year at work. The nuclear bomb that frightened us stayed in the place without any movement. The world simply laughed it off as a funny anecdote regarding the turn of the millennium.

A fencing star and a new reporter. That was how we first met. Same age in the same era. We had different jobs but we had similar concerns. Naturally, we became close. We became the best of friends, and I wanted to be good to her since I liked her. She was there in every glorious moment I had. She was the reporter and a best friend who knew me the best. But that was improper for a reporter and an athlete.

It's a gamble to confess your feelings. You either get it all or lose it all.

~Even though we get it, we'll end up losing it eventually. Nothings lasts forever.

It'll probably hurt if you lose it all. But what matters is that you've had it at one point.

I don't fight for myself in team matches. I fight for us. "Us", the people I love. As valuable as we are, I can become stronger.

Be it a rainbow, this kind of love, or that kind of love, I can't lose it. So, please don't take a single step away from me!

~Let's try this kind of love, Hee-do. I'm going to do everything I can with you. So, prepare yourself.

---------------------------##------------------------------