WAKE UP

At Y/N's house

Author's POV

You are sleeping in your room peacefully until a voice interrupt your beauty sleep

Y/M :- Y/N wake up or else you will be late for school .

Y/N :- Maa , please let me sleep for more 5 minutes .
* Whined in sleepy tone *

Y/M :- No more sleeps . You forgot already that today you will go to school to take your result of 12th boards .
*

Switched off the fan . *

Y/N :- Oh ! I almost forgot that ..... Sorry , hehe ..
*

Smiled sheepishly . *

Y/M :- Yeah , I am your mom and I know you very well . Now go and get freshed . Your dad already went to his work .

Y/N :- Ok ! I am coming !
* Got up from bed . *

Your mom nodded and went out of the room and went downstairs .
Y/N went to do her morning routine .

You live with your family in India . You are a girl from middle class family who likes to be simple . Who wants a normal and simple life . Your parents never shouted at you as they know that you have little space syndrom . Once you slipped into your little space after your dad shouted at you for getting lower marks in a surprise test . They were very worried for you that time . They consulted a doctor and found out that you have little space syndrom . After that day they never shouted at you .

You got ready for school and went downstairs to have your breakfast .

After having breakfast

Y/N :- Maa , I am going to school !
* Said while wearing shoes . *

Y/M :- Yes , be safe !
* Came to you and kissed your forehead . *

A soft smile appeared on both of your face .

Y/N :- Bye maa .
* Waved bye to mom . *

Y/M :- Bye sweetheart .
* Your mom waved back . *

You went out of your house to go to your school .

______________________________________

Actually it's my first time writing a story . If it's not good then please let me know . 😊
Lots of love from author. 💕