LITTLE CHILD

Author POV

After reaching to car

Namjoon was about to open the driver's seat door but hoseok stopped him .

Namjoon :- What now ? *Annoyed & confused *

Hoseok :- I don't want the stairwheel be broken by you .

Namjoon :- Are you kidding me right now ? *Asked in disbelief *

In the car

Hosek sat at the driver's seat . Jimin is sitting beside him . You are sitting between Ari and Taehyung near the window at the back seat and namjoon is sitting beside Taehyung .

Jimin :- Y/N what you are squishing is my cheeks !

She was playing in the car just like a little child . Like messing around with others . Right now she is playing with Jimin's chubby cheeks .  

Soon Y/N started to get tired and drifted to sleep .

Taehyung POV

I saw Y/N fell asleep . Her head was falling forward so I kept her head on my shoulder .

When I kept her head on my shoulder I felt like thousands of butterflies are dancing in my stomach .

Why am I feeling like this ?

Author POV

After reaching home

Hoseok :- Namjoonie we reached home . * He said after parking the car *

Namjoon :- Yeah , but Y/N fell asleep . We have to wake he–

Before Namjoon could complete his sentence Taehyung carried Y/N in bridal style .

Y/N was a deep sleeper so she didn't even had an idea on what's happening . 

Taehyung entered the house while carrying Y/N in bridal style . Mrs. Kim became worried seeing Y/N like this . She came to them .

Mrs. Kim :- What happened to her ? *Worried *

Taehyung :- Eomma , she slipped in her little space during lunch break .

Mrs. Kim :- Thank god you guys made her fall asleep . Otherwise that would be a lot for her mental health and it might have harmed her badly .

Taehyung :- ( I wouldn't let that happen eomma . No one can harm Y/N until I am with her . I promise I will protect her always from this cruel world . Because she became the brightest star in my dark skies night  . ) * Stared at Y/N's face fondly *

After 4 hours

Y/N woke up from her sleep . She slowly opened her eyes to see that she is laying on her bed .

Y/N :- Ahh ! How I came here ? I was at the college . * She held her head as it was hurting badly . *

Ari , Taehyung , Namjoon , Jimin , Seokjin and Hoseok were waiting for you to come into your senses .

Once you were in your senses they all rushed toward you.

All:- Y/Niiiee are you ok?

Y/N :- No my head is hurting so much . What happened to me ?

Namjoon :-  Y/N you slipped in little space in the cafeteria . So we brought you here .

Y/N gets the flashback of cafeteria. What happened there , everything . Remembering all the past incidents and today's incident she again broke into tears .

Seeing her state Taehyung's heart broke into millions of pieces . He quickly hugged her to comfort her . Y/N was feeling the urge to hug someone, when Taehyung hugged her she also hugged him back .

Y/N felt safe in Taehyung's embrace .That hug was calming Y/N's nerves . This feeling was new to her . She never felt like this in anyone's present before .

Y/N ( In her mind ) :- Am I in love ??

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I missed you guys so much . How are you ?

Sorry for not posting . But I got tangled up in study 😫 . Yes there are a lot of pressure .

BTW did you liked the story ? If yes then let me know , even if you didn't liked that just let me know and I will try my best to improve . 💗

Love you all 😘😘😘