❥ 01

─────❦─────

─You Got Sick─

You Got Sick─

REWRITED 】

─────❦─────

Grim

GRIM wouldn't know what to do, since he was very used to you taking care of him, not him taking care of you.

─Though he'll try his very best, but don't expect him to do a great job. He sucked while taking care of you.

─Not his fault though, you were being stubborn and went into the rain without an umbrella for absolutely no reason at all.

"I'm not the one who catched a cold!"

Ace Trappola

HE wasn't really that shocked to be honest, he half─expected it if he needed to admit.

─Because at this point, you just kept getting cold these days. He and the other students can't find out the reason why you kept on getting these random sickness's.

─But hey, I mean. At least you get a little break, am I right?

"You can't complain! At least ya' got a little break from all that pain in the as─"

Deuce Spade

HE panicked for a long second, he though that something bad actually happened to you, turns out it was just a little cold.

─Deuce was sure to keep close to you, if not able, he'd ask one of his dorm mates or Ace to take care of you for awhile, seems like you don't really like Trappola that much though...

"[Name]! You have to eat, or else ur cold will get worse!"

Cater Diamond

HE instantly came over to your dorm when you sended him a message telling him that you catched a little cold.

─You kept begging him to not get worried too much because you'll get better in a few days or so.

─You even saw a post of an orange background from him with a text saying─

Guys, the loml just caught a cold... Rip, [Name].