Keychain

A/N: I just wanna say before we get started, NO HATE TO COLIN this is a story that is likely impossible to happen, this is all fake.

Y/N pov:

I explained to Scarlett what happened when he came to my house and she seemed like she was going to explode.

"So he punched you and told you to stay away from me" She repeated, i just nodded in response. There was a moment of deafening silence before i spoke up "I have to get to bed I've got work early, well i mean so do you, we should just sleep it off" She just nodded in response and called for Rose, she came running down and she waved me goodbye.

Scarlett pov:

I felt guilt and anger while closing, i felt it was my fault he got hit. I was closing the door before his hand reopened it i was about to ask why but i was cut off by his lips crashing against mine, i just kissed back without thinking, something about his hands on my hips pulled me in like a drug, and i was very addicted. He kissed me, HE. KISSED. ME, i thought as we both pulled away, i just stood in shock.

Y/N pov:

I kissed her, why did i kiss her, god I'm stupid, well she kissed me back I thought before I kneeled down to Rose and gave her a little keychain, it was a little green monster that Tom gave me before i moved to L.A, i gave it too her cause i doubt Colin will let me see her again, she thanked me and i just closed the door to lean my back against it, before dropping down with my head in my hands, wtf did i do.

----Timeskip To Morning----

I was backing out my driveway after getting ready for my interview with Scarlett when i saw her "Hey, want a ride!" I shout over too her "No thanks, Colin is driving me since Rose is at school!" She shouts back. I feel a rush in my body, and not the good kind. Was i jealous, No...Ok i was, but it doesn't matter, not since i messed up 2013

/.Flashback ./

Y/N pov:

Things with Scarlett where good, we where like Friends with benefits as they say...Well that's what I thought, I never asked Scarlett because i thought she thought the same thing. But that's when it all went wrong.

I was with my assistant in my trailer, i was stressed and she said she could help, One thing lead to another and before i knew it she was straddling my naked body with hers. I wasn't thinking, but at the same time i was, we was just friends right, i mean we had done stuff, but never made anything official. Well it didn't matter since i was already in my assistant Ruby....And that's when she walked in.

/.End Of Flashback./

I got out of my thoughts and began driving.

Scarlett pov:

Ever since he kissed me last night he's all i could think about, all the good stuff, his H/C hair, hi E/C eyes, his soft lips, but i could also think about what i saw that night in his trailer.

A/N: HMMMMMMMMMMM how interesting