The Whole Flashback

Y/N POV:
Me and Scarlett met on set of Don Jon, it was better we got as close as possible because of the scenes we had to film.

And we did that, well maybe more that the directors wanted, it was never anything serious and we both wanted nothing serious seeing as we was young, well that's what I thought, I thought we was you know friends with benefits...We was right.

Scarlett POV:
"Wait so are you like dating, talking or is it a friends with benefits type thing" Chris asked me whilst we was driving to get are day time coffee
"I don't know, we're only young Chris it could mean anythin-" I was about to finish until he interrupted (that's what she said) "but you do wish it was more, right". There was a long pause filled with silence in the car before I spoke up "Well he's handsome, tall, he has dreamy E/C eyes-" "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHHHHHH" Chris interrupted "I asked if you wanted more than just sex not a description of why you want sex" he continues

TIMESKIPPPPP
Y/N POV:
"FASTER Y/N FUUUCK FASTER!!" My assistant Ruby screamed as her undressed body bounced on mine, I was about to finish and I could tell by her high pitched short screams she was too but of course someone had to walk in. But it was who that walked in that I cared about, long dirty blonde hair and green eyes, Scarlett.

I mean we knew we wasn't serious or in a relationship but there was a tug in my body that felt bad...I wouldn't say guilt...Ok it was guilt but I'm not a bad guy how could I not feel guilty.

"Shit" I murmured to myself as I threw Ruby and started putting on my boxers before chasing after Scarlett who ran with teary eyes out of the trailer.

Scarlett POV:
After I got back with my childhood best friend Chris to set with are coffee's I wanted to got check on Y/N and by check I mean probably go have a quickie, but when I walk in his trailer I wish I had knocked. I walk into the sight of Y/N with some women and by with I mean in.

Im hurt clearly