EPILOGUE

So, firstly, it's really awesome that you  have come here to read my work. Without your support I couldn't have done so much,  I request you to vote for me if you like my work. 

The rage concept is a science fiction,  set immediately after World War III. 

After seven minutes and three seconds (duration of the war), the world has completely changed. All encrypted files everywhere instantly became public, there were no secrets anymore. Humanity realized what it really had become. 

To calm things down and minimize risks of military miscommunication, internet was declared illegal,  satellites shot down. 

Although thermodynamically  inevitable, the arrival of the blast was fast forwarded by a few hundred years. (Due to the war and its aftereffects.) 

The blast was a phenomenon caused due to entropy increasing on earth, to dangerously high levels, causing irreversible damages. 

Effects such as never settling sand storms and water sinking into the ocean floor were common, but the most dreaded, the most impaling, was its effect on the human psyche Addiction. 

Humanity needed itself, now more than ever. 

Few realized that all this had happened, even fewer realized why, but only a small group knew who.  

Who did it?

Who was it, capable of decrypting every bit of data instantly regardless the encryption level?