WHERE IN THE WORLD?

"Woahh.. someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed ugh-!"

Rok Soo gave Jung Soo a hard punch on the gut when the man teased him very early in the morning. Soo Hyuk was laughing beside Jung Soo while covering his mouth.

Rok Soo stride his way to the kitchen, heating up water in the stove. He then sighed heavily.

"Huuuu..."

"What's the matter? You didn't sleep well?"

Rok Soo raised a brow and looked left and right before whispering, slightly shouted.

"How could I sleep after hearing people making out just right outside my room?! They don't have manners! They even did it so many times!"

"What?"

Soo Hyuk leaned forward, they docked their heads over the counter, and whispered to each other, even Kim Rok Soo did that. They looked like they were about to back stab people.

"Yeah, you can't believe who I saw." - Rok Soo

"Who was it?" - Jung Soo

"You peeked over the broken window? Who did you saw? We should give them warning!" - Soo Hyuk

Rok Soo sighed and shake his head while massaging his temples, he then clicked his tongue and motioned his pointy fingers to the clean table, he was writing something.

T-O-O-N-K-A

*gasp!*

C-L-O-P-E-H

*gasssssppp!*

"Toonka and Clopeh!"

Both Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk shouted loudly, Rok Soo gave them a bored expression.

"Go on, make your voice louder so that everyone can hear."

He stated with sarcasm, the two men immediately covered their mouths and looked around to see if someone heard them. When the coast was clear, they bonce again docked and whispered.

"Seriously?"

"Tell us what you saw!"

"What did they do?"

"Did they did 'it'?"

"Is that the reason why you did get a wink of sleep?!"

"Tell us!"

Series of questions was bombarded to Kim Rok Soo who was now stirring his coffee, he scoffed and ignored the two men.

"I leave that to your imagination."

"Rok Sooooooooo!"

Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo ran after Rok Soo who stopped at the first floor halls, looking at someone.

"Oh, hey! Muahahaha! Good morning!"

"PFTT-!"

Jung Soo and Soo Hyuk immediately covered their mouth with both of their hands the moment they saw Toonka's face, Rok Soo, who was drinking coffee was stoned on where he was standing while staring at Toonka.

Toonka was scratching his brow when he saw the trio's reaction.

"T-there was a bug! That's right! MUAHAHAHA! A BIG BUG BIT ME! NO WORRIES! I TOOK CARE OF IT LAST NIGHT!"

"Wow.." - Rok Soo

Soo Hyuk and Jung Soo's back and shoulders were shaking uncontrollably, holding back themselves not to laugh.