Chapter 16

(Yes, that's me.)

The first thing Himari saw was marshmallow hell. Her eyes widened and her face flushed red as she realized what was going on. "EEP-" She squealed as she quickly got up, almost falling off of the bed. 'OH MY GOD, I WAS-' she thought, running to the corner to panic.

"Eh? Togami-san? What's wrong?" Kagami asked, half asleep. Most probably from her squeal. The brunette didn't answer him, she was still having a bi panic. Confused, he got up and walked over to her.

"What happened?" he asked.

"MY HEAD WAS LITERALLY BURIED IN SHINGUJI-SAN'S CHEST, I COULD FEEL HER BOOBS ON MY FACE-" she wheezed quietly, covering her face in embarrassement. Kagami sputtered.

"WhAt?!" he questioned. Himari quickly shushed him.

"YES, I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF A GOSH DARN BI PANIC RN, HELP! THEY WERE SO SOFT AND SQUEASHY-"

"DON'T DESCRIBE THEM!"

"THEN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW, NOT DESCRIBING THEM?!"

"YOU'D KNOW WHAT THEY'RE LIKE, YOU'VE BEEN THERE TOO!"

"YEAH, BUT AT LEAST I'M NOT FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT!"

"WELL NOW WE'RE BOTH QUIETLY SCREAMING, NOT FREAKING OUT!"

"THIS IS NOT QUIET AT ALL!"

"Ugh... Can you guys quiet down a bit, please?" Chisa groaned, slowly sitting up. She rubbed her eyes before looking at them, clearly tired. The two nodded simply nodded, both of their cheeks red. That seemed to stop the loud quarrel.

_______________________________________________________

'Alright, that was most definitely not a good start of the day...' the brunette thought. Both her and Chisa had gone back to their respective rooms to get dressed. The three then made their way to the dining hall. Not everyone was there.

Hiro was asleep yet, somehow, clinging to Avery, who had a 'used to it' look on his face while he was taking a sip of his orange juice.

Sunako, Danica and Rumi were all together, setting the table for breakfast.

Shiroto looked... really down. Yuta was next to him, trying to lift up his spirits via jokes. It was kinda working? Question mark? Don't know, the gardener was really down.

"Come on dude! We have nachos as a snack today!"

"Not today..."

"Guess today is nacho lucky day?"

Shiroto just gave Yuta a depressed look. The cosmetologist sighed in exhasperation. 'For god's sake!'

"Is Ikane-san alright?" Chisa asked, curious.

"Just deppressed because he can't water his plants." Avery sighed. Saiko and Natsu arrived, both looking tired.

"Mornin'" the voice actress yawned, sitting down next to Himari. The financial advisor nodded.

"I smell LUCKY CHARMS!" Hiro suddenly spoke, waking up at the speed of light, scaring Avery.

"Hiro, I swear to Kami, you gotta stop scaring me man!" the skateboarder complained. The weeb simply rolled his eyes playfully.

"Here." Rumi simply said before putting down the bowl of cereal.

"Thank you for the food Takara-san!" both Kagami and Himari beamed. The knife thrower simply nodded. They all sat down.