siblings are a complete nuisance

~Yeonjun~

"I..." Yeonjun took a deep breath in and realised that he lost, but that didn't mean he was going to give up this easily. After all, it was his years of hard work and patience and selling noodles that has brought him to the Great Hyowon University of Girls.

"You got in," Jaemin said.

"But I can explain. I will work my best and show you all my potential! Till the weekend! I'll practice and practice and sleep a bit... but I'll practice a lot! Please, let me in—"

"You are in, I said already," Jaemin rolled her eyes.

"Oh, please. I said I'll practice.... Oh wait. W-What did you say right now?" Yeonjun asked in confusion.

Jaemin sighed and repeated, "Choi Yeonjun, I accept you in our Taekwondo club."

"But why? I lost all three of the tests... Are you pitying me?"

Jaemin laughed, "No, I am not sympathetic for you at all. All of the people you see here... nobody could beat me in this acceptance match, but they are still here. Ignoring the fact that they did win in at least one of the test. But you, Yeonjun, are different. You passed the most difficult test of all. The potential test. In all my years of being the president, I have never came across such a passionate person. You belong in Taekwondo."

Yeonjun's heart filled with warmth. It had been a long time since someone said such kind words to him. He smiled brightly.

A girl in the crowd spoke up, "Are you saying that we ain't passionate enough?"

Jaemin smirked at her, "I never said that. This man still lacks in the most basic things."

"I was just joking," The girl said and everyone let out a laugh.

~Soobin~

Soobin was wandering about in the garden. He had gone through all of the clubs so far and found our that all of them were one or the other kind of martial arts. Karate, Boxing, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Judo and many more.

Sunny told him to make up his mind quickly as from tomorrow his training would start. He sighed and took out his phone. He looked at the time... 5:30 p.m. .

Fuck. He cursed. He forgot about Mirae.

Soobin sprinted out of the university and cached a taxi. Bus would have been cheaper but it would make him even behind of time.

The school was about ten minutes from his university and twenty two minutes from his house. But no matter the time it took, he was one hour late to pick Mirae up.

He stumbled out of the taxi and ran in the school. Mirae was sitting on a bench and a teacher was standing besides her.

"Mr. Choi," The teacher started and started lecturing him about responsibilities and time management. God, he still had to hear Mirae complain.

He apologized over and over again. When the teacher stopped and finally let him go, he turned to Mirae. She said nothing. She just looked at him and turned away with a poker face.

They took a bus and she was silent the whole ride. Soobin tried to apologize and told her that he would take her to a good restaurant.

They reached home by six. Mirae slowly glanced at the bicycle parked in front of their door.

"I could take the bike... to school," She said.

"Mirae, I'm sorry. I knew about four thirty but I had no time to glance at the time. I promise, I'll set an alarm—"