Note -Not an update.

I felt it necessary that I should write this to all.

Firstly thanks all, for loving King"s wife so much.

Now lets come to certain point of mentioning

1. Riddhima, here does not belong to any royal clan and she had never been.Her identity  will be same and she will remain a low caste. My objective was to show case to write  a  lovestory, a  marriage between a royal and a commoner.

Hence there will be no childhhood background of Riddhima. She has a brother. I have already mentioned of him in the chapter,  where  Riansh played chess.

She has absolutely no connection

with Vidyut. Vidyut is a Kshatriya. Riddhima is not.

Mallyaswami will be playing a huge role in Vansh 's life. His character is inspired from Chankya. He is the guiding force of Vansh. So he will be highlighted in next few chapters.

You may encounter many dark secrets and sensitive issues in the forthcoming chapters. So you will know Why Vansh didn't reveal his secrets. The secrets will be revealed in future chapters.

Even if Vansh is quite liberal. But he too will have some shorcomings in his character. He is not absolute dark but layered here. He will have some traditional mindset that is waning now a days. You may find them regressive.

Mandakini and Sulochoni devi are definately the darker characters but They too have their own stories so they will not be your daily villains who plot against the female lead. The agenda and actions of them are for more complicated than realistic rather than the usual conspirers 

Riddhima will never be a damsel in distress here. She indeed is vulnerable and naive. She may lose her battle in some case but she will never be a loser.

You can expect Vulnerable Vansh as well.

When the story will end which still has a long way to go. You will wonder who is  the darker villain.

I penned down this note just to strengthen my bond with the readers 

Love you all.💖💖