‼️ Rules ‼️

*peeks around corner* Oh goodness me, my apologies! It has been a while, hasn't it?
Welcome back!

Now as you can see this is my rules page to start out this wonderful adventure, but unlike before it's going to be pretty straight forward (and perhaps make me seem like an asshole when instead I'm just tired of wasting my time as well as others).

1. Be descriptive, AND literate. I don't want to hear people say that they are, and then they end up being far from it. I require at least several sentences, and to be able to understand what you're trying to get your character to say without losing more of my barely surviving brain cells.

2. Play your personally made own characters. I, myself, do not under any circumstances play already existing characters from anime, movies, any other shows, or books.
I also do not play as myself, and do not roleplay with people playing as themselves either.
I prefer that understanding to go both ways.

3. Please do not spam me. If you are expecting someone who responds every five minutes, I'll warn you now to go find someone else. I am sadly a raging adult now, and no longer have the time of a jobless teenager as I once was. I work full-time, and most days I return home and I want nothing more than to shut my brain off.
However do not confuse this with total inactivity. I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't plan to respond at all.

4. There are limits to scenarios I'm willing to play out. While I may be open to most things, I will not be roleplaying Sweet Home Alabama content. (Since this seems to be a more popular thing now, it's concerning I feel the need to say anything at all.)

5. Join in on figuring things out. It happens too often that I'm left being the only one coming up with ideas, and that's exhausting. It's your roleplay too, brainstorm, share ideas, build the story.

6. We may have to roleplay on Discord as Wattpad won't work best for me anymore. Let me know if that's possible, and we can add each other there!

7. Have fun! 😁

Let me know if there's anything I missed! It's been a while since I've done this so I'm a little out of touch.