🎹 Wanna Be Musician (Seke) 🎹

⚠️ SH TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Name: "Reece Curtis." He replied, leaning back in the seat.

Nickname: His face scrunched, shaking his head. "Nothing I'm willing to repeat."

Age: "I'm...of age." He smirked playfully. (Depends on the roleplay setting, but I aim to keep him between 18 - 25)

Gender: He rose his eyebrows, glancing down to himself. "Uh...I'm a chick." He looked back up, making a face before rolling his eyes. "I'm obviously a dude....at least I would hope it's obvious." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back down to himself.

Sexuality: "Ooh...why do you want to know?" He smirked as he leaned forward. "Trying to get into my pants? Because your chances are preeettty good." (Bisexual)

Personality: "Oh god.." He sighed heavily and shook his head, thinking. "I like to think I'm a nice and understanding guy for the most part but uh.." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I will admit that my brain issues will get the best of me sometimes making people think otherwise.." (He's very sweet and caring to people he loves, but can push people away if he thinks it's the right thing to do. He can also be impulsive if he's not the right state of mind)

Species: He rose his eyebrows, glancing around a bit. "Are there mythical species I should be worried about?" He asked, a bit bemused before looking ahead again. "As far as I'm aware though I'm human....unless it's a trick question...then I'm definitely..."human"." He grinned.

Birthday: "I was born in May." He responded with a simple shrug. (May 8th)

Current Residence: "Uh...currently? In a dorm with my brother while he successfully attends college, and I stumble my way through painfully." He sniffed with a small grimace. (This also depends on the roleplay. He could live with his parents in some instances)

Occupation: He seemed to light up a bit at this question. "I'm a musician..or attempting to earn the right to be called a real one anyway. I sing, write my own songs, and play said songs with my...many instruments." He smiled.

Hobbies/Pastimes: He seemed thoughtful for a moment. "Music really...I don't do much else besides hate myself." He said easily, snorting shortly afterwards as if he made a joke.

Talents/Skills: He slowly shrugged. "It's starting to sound like no big deal when you make me repeat myself over and over. Playing instruments...writing music...and singing."

Powers(in any): He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Is this another trick question? Sure...no powers here." He made quotations with his fingers, smirking amusedly afterwards. "No, really, I wish though."

Backstory: He seemed to freeze up a bit, an unexpected glare growing onto his face. "That's not important...." He said stiffly. "Next question please." (He grew up in a shitty household to say the least. His parents absolutely despise him, and as long as he can remember they never treated him the same as they did, or do, his twin brother and younger sister. This caused his already present mental issues to develop into more severe versions of themselves. He began to drink a lot at an early age, self-harm rather often, and sleep around with just about anybody when he got the chance)

Appearance: "I'm...well..." Another bemused smile developed onto his face as he gestured to himself. "It's not much, but here I am."