Author's notes

Hi welcome to my second book and enjoy this crazy ride, remember this is just notes I wanted to put in of the awakening maiden but unfortunately it did not make it because of error issue that does not make sense for the lore.

AND THIS MIGHT SPOILED INCOMING CHAPTERS FROM ANOTHER BOOK.

This might become a one cell moment in lore someday or not this is just out of character from some of the chapters I made or not after all this is the crew of freshmen in Twisted Wonderland and some of Genshin Impact characters I wanted in or not.

This is just a comedy book for the readers and for myself or not this ain't a lore book nor make sense at all. 

Comedy, bloopers and comics from elsewhere I don't need to know is, below the of author's notes and you can skip this if you wanted to and every images are not mine it belongs to the right owner, expect the book covers I made and borrow one of images from google.

This is just a warning chapter and if you don't like this book don't read it or make a hate comment on me.

Enjoy the ride and remember to keep the negative quotes  to yourself or make a comment about it because no one cares about your issue dear person :D

oh gosh I need to stop drinking a lot of coffee and apple juices from Starbucks.