Part 2

Sophie decided to go with one of her light purple tunics flori made for her and a nice pair of black leggings. 

Keefe got there first. He snuck up behind her and put his hands over her eyes. 

"Guess who." 

"Hmmm i'm not sure, is it.... Biana?" 

"Biana!?" He yelled

"Clearly not Biana so, Keefe?" 

"Bingo!" He cheered

When everyone had got there, there was much talk of mallowmelt and custard bursts. 

"Lets get on with it" biana reminded the group. 

 They were at havenfeild in Sophie's room sitting in a large circle on her ginormous bed. The room took up the entire 3rd floor of the house and had beautiful crystal floors and sparkling chandeliers.

Fitz was noticeably sitting next to Sophie. Keefe was sitting next to Sophie as well. Linh was on fitz's other side with tam next to her. 

"Okay i'll go first" Fitz said "Keefe , truth or dare?", 

 "ummmmm dare " Keefe said reluctantly 

"I dare you to... tell us why you said Sophie looked good yesterday." 

"Duh, cause she did. Next!" 

"Keefe, truth or dare again!" Biana cheered

"I CHOOSE DARE!" he announced 

"What happened with the great gulon incident?"

Sophie was thrilled to finally hear about Keefe's proudest moment. Although she was a little nervous as to how this whole truth or dare thing was going to work out. After all, her friend group was filled with drama and untold secrets-some they didn't even know about themselves.

Keefe p.o.v.

"Well it all started in one night when my dad was yelling at me about how Alden isn't my dad. That's when I got the idea I figured that as long as he's annoying me I can annoy him. So I started up the great gulon incident. My greatest triumph. I snuck into slurps and burps that night, and I got my supplies-"

"I- Wait you did what?!" Shouted dex

 " oh relax gadget boy I was just borrowing" I winked at Dex.

"Anyway after I got my supplies I snuck into foxfire rigging every single locker with gulon gas." I said "next I went to dame Alina's office and rigged everything including each glass pane with gas so that when she walked in, boom" I finished. Sophie smiled like a ray of light. My heart did that little fluttery thing and my stomach was doing back handsprings.

No p.o.v.

"Woah" Sophie said, thrilled to finally hear of Keefe's victory.

She'd never thought it would be like that, she wasn't sure if she excepted it to be better, or worse.

" okay now that Keefe's long boring story is over, Sophie truth or dare" Biana questioned. Sophie hesitated before answering "dare...?" Biana thought for about 10 seconds, although it felt like 10 years

" I dare you to..... tell grady your in love with keefe and see what he does"

Sophie sighed then reluctantly mumbled "fine"

Sophie p.o.v.

I walked up the quartz stairs to Grady's office. "Grady?" I mumbled "I wanted to tell you.... Im in love with Keefe...."