。just a dream.。

As time passes, Day by the day. Little gingerbread is full of happiness. A lot of days passed, but sometimes he cannot forget the past. Little Gingerbrave meet a lot of new cookies.. he discovered 3 kingdoms, and a lot of places.. he forgot a lot of things, but he never forget Dozer.

"Hey GingerBrave!" Strawberry came to him with full happy face. "Do you have anything in plans?" Gingerbrave looked at Strawberry cookie. "Well! I got something in my plans today! I wanted to help Herb cookie with watering his flowers and... help Pancake & Muscle Cookie to clean the fit.. also i gotta clean my house! It's a bit messy" Strawberry Cookies reaction on that, wasn't even surprised. "Well, if you will have some free time just come to me, GingerBright and Wizard! We will be in the meadow!"

Gingerbrave noded and as soon he could, he went hurry to help Herb cookie.

2 hours passed Herb gave Gingerbrave some beautiful flowers and Gingerbrave ran to help Pancake and Muscle Cookie to clean.

"Thank you for your help Gingerbrave!" pancake cookie said with full smile. "Haha! No problem my dear friend! I am always here to help!" Soon as they said goodbye to each other, he ran to the forest

Seeing an old tombstone. Gingerbrave placed the flowers next to the tombstone and sit in front of it. "Hey Dozer! It's me! I'm back, i brought you some beautiful flowers from Herb Cookie. Hehe, i meet new cookies last month, they're really nice and funny!.." he keep talking to that tombstone like forever. "I wish you were here.." he started to sob a little. Few years fell off his face.

He whipped the tears and smiled "i will come back later! And i will bring some flowers again!"

After the whole day... Gingerbrave finally land on his bed. "Uahh.. finally!.. some sleep.." and he fell asleep. (Lmao idk how to end that-// Andy)

Waking up in a horrible dream of his past.. seeing Dozer cookie in the middle of void, there was a voice, a voice that kept whispering Gingerbrave something. He couldn't recognize what the voice were saying. "Dozer?.." he looked at Dozer Cookie. "I've missed you too." Gingerbrave was fully scared.
"No... It.. it can't be!."

Gingerbrave brave woke up, taking a deep breaths from the nightmare. "Phew... It's.. just a nightmare.! I wonder what time it is." He looked at the time and just said 'oh.'. It was really early that time. 2:37 AM. As soon he closed his eyes, he fell asleep really quickly.

"
Heyyy- Soo uhh- idk i think this is hella mess up- also my motivation has died so idk what to write, also sorry for my bad grammar. Uhh- have nice day everyone😗 //Andy "