°Tears.°

A little gingerbread, running from the witches kitchen, with face full of tears and sadness. Poor little Gingerbrave.
He ran to his friends Strawberry cookie, Wizard Cookie, & GingerBright. "Gingerbrave! What happened?! Why are you crying!?" GingerBright asked. "I-. *Sniff* i couldn't-." Gingerbrave was scared to say it.. "i couldn't save him!.. it's all my fault! If i was next to him. We could make it out of the window!.." Strawberry Cookie couldn't believe what happened, so did GingerBright and Wizard Cookie? "Well.. let's move away.. what if the witches will catch us?!.." Strawberry Cookie said with hers scared shy voice. "Agree. Let's move somewhere else where's not witches. At least.." Wizard replied.

After 2 hours of walking away from the witches house. They find an old ruins of a village.

"Maybe we should take a bit of rest." Wizard Cookie said. "Good idea, i will try to find something for food!" And so GingerBright tried to look for some food "What about you GingerBrave?." Strawberry Asked. "*Sniff* i will just sit and.. wait." His face was still full of tears. "Well... Truth Is that it's sad.. he was your brother.. and i bet he wanted you to run out of the kitchen.. he tried his best.. you know?.. he tried.. to save you!..." They both stayed quiet.

"I found blueberries and some blackberries!" GingerBright came back with full basket. "Ooo looks delicious-" Wizard Cookie replied with hunger. "You won't eat Gingerbrave?." Gingerbrave noded no. "No.. im not really hungry.." "well.. If you say so, if you wanna talk with us just come to the fireplace, okay?" Gingerbrave noded. And so Strawberry Cookie came to sit with others.

After 1 and 30 minutes resting. They continued to walk.

"What a beautiful place!" GingerBright said. "Isn't it beautiful Gingerbrave?" He stayed quiet.. but after 1 minute he replied. "Yeah... It's.. beautiful." Wizard Cookie looked at Gingerbrave and said- "Don't worry Gingerbrave. It will be fine, he tried his best for you. Just.. calm and free yourself from the stress, and still- you have us, even though we will miss Dozer also.. but what can you do with that.. true is it's really hard to take the damage but.. you know." He wiped Gingerbraves tears. Gingerbrave smiled at Wizard Cookie and all of them continued to walk.

Gingerbrave still had the sad face. He couldn't stop think about his brother Dozer. He blamed himself for it. "Hey.. it will be okay Gingerbrave." GingerBright said. "We promise we won't leave you. Whatever will happen, we will always be with you. No matter what!" Strawberry joined. As Gingerbrave heard that, he smiled a little and looked at them "you guys really are the best." He said. "Anything for our friendship!" GingerBright said. Gingerbrave giggled a little and they continued their adventure.

(Hello there- you came to the end of the story, of course there will be more parts. Just have this for the start. Also! I forgot to say that Gingerbrave is 11 in this story- and as i said- this is my AU- i hope y'all understand- also sorry for the bad grammar- 521 words
                                                  //Andy