H I M

Divaine Darkmore

I was sleeping in my bed, so comfortable and I just felt lame, dreaming about some things and stuff that I cant even remember but then my stupid alarm woke me up, Ughh I hate that stupid thing

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I was sleeping in my bed, so comfortable and I just felt lame, dreaming about some things and stuff that I cant even remember but then my stupid alarm woke me up, Ughh I hate that stupid thing.

I got out of my super comfortable bed and walked into the shower, I took my clothes of and let them fall on the ground and stepped in the hot steaming shower and let the water run all over my body. The water felt so good on my skin. After ten minutes of washing my body I got out of the shower and got myself dressed up in my silk dark green blouse, my Slytherin robe, skinny Jeans, some jewelry and my black Jordans, I also putted on some perfume to make me smell good so I picked favorite Dior parfume.
While walking out of my dorm with my bag full of stuff and shit I suddenly bumped into someone. "Watch it asshole-?!" I said, but then I turned around. I looked up and saw immediatly some big muscles, brown curles and some pare of beautiful brown eyes that I can watch for hours and hours and hours- Okay Divaine back to reality your staring. I saw still staring at his muscles when I saw the boy infront of me waving his hand in front of my eyes. "Uhm. Hello..." He said. I looked up at the brown curled boy. "What's your name, Darling." He said when he grabbed my chin and looked me in my hazel eyes. "Divaine, and yours?" I responded politely. "Riddle.. Mattheo Riddle" he replied.
As in Mattheo Riddle, Voldemort's son?! I accidentally said out loud.
"Yes" he said and he smirked at me.
"Well, I have to go darling but I hope that I see you again, Divaine" he said while he winked at me and with that he disappeared in the hallway.

~

You run to the Great Hall to meet your friends and tell them about the brown eyed boy, you see your friends sitting at the Slytherin table and you sit next to Pansy.
"Why are you running so fast, are you sooo hungry?" Pansy asked me and she giggled what was cute BTW.

Pansy is my bestfriend since second year, we just to hate each other in first year, we always fought with each other and made fun of all kind of things but in second year we had a lot in common and we became bestfriends till now, our seventh year.

"I- I..." I was still breathing very heavy of running to the Hall.

"Silence everyone" Dumbledore spoke out loud.
Today is the day for hogwarts his new student.
*He rolled his eyes*

Everyone was quite and turned around when they saw the brown haired boy with his beautiful curls showing up with a Slytherin robe so I think that his house was already chosen for some reason but it was not really hard to guess because of his father (not to judge or something).

"T-That's him" you whispered in Pansy her ear while Mattheo was looking at the two of you.
"That's who?" She asked me.

"Him, that's Mattheo Riddle" I replied.

"Mattheo Riddle as in voldy's son?!"

"Yes, that's the boy I bumped into when I walked out of my dorm"