L O C K E D W I T H F E E L I N G S

Mattheo Riddle

Three days went by and I was still locked in my room, I had over a 148 messages from Darkmore but I wasn't about to answer them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Three days went by and I was still locked in my room, I had over a 148 messages from Darkmore but I wasn't about to answer them. I just sat on bed eating, reading, listen to music, write or sleep and that was all I did in the last three days. I was a wreck, I had no idea that Mattheo Riddle's heart could break and especially not for a girl. I really like her more than just a like but I couldn't tell her that, she will think that I'm weak.
The only thing I could think of was her but why her, there are so much girls simping, flirting and drooling all over me. I think I like her so much because she didn't simp over me like those other girls and she just don't give a fuck about that kind of shit.
She's just herself and that's why everyone likes her so much.
That's exactly what I need to do, I just need to be my old self again and don't give a fuck.

~

The next day I woke up as usual, got dressed and went to my class lately. There was no other seat left except one that was standing next to Darkmore. As I sat down she started to whisper to me "where were you Theo I was looking for you everywhere, I even knocked on your door but no one answered it and I was so worried" she looked at me while I was still staring forward. "Don't worry, I'm okay" I replied still staring forward.
"Why are you avoiding me and acting so weird?" she asked me.
"Just following my class"
*she was kinda confused so she looked back at Umbridge who was standing infront of the class and followed her lesson*

After class I could see that she was still confused because of my reaction so I had to talk to her, and besides that, she couldn't help it that I like her. She was just so damn hot- I could'nt help myself. Damn I really like that girl-

Divaine Darkmore

What was wrong with Mattheo, he was acting all weird in the last 3 days. Did I do something or was he just weird like other boys? I really don't know but if he's gonna act weird and not talk to me I need to do something about it (and that was the moment i knew exactly what to do). There's a Griffendor party in two days and I need to make him jealous so he knows he can't do this and that it's not fair to me.

Later that day I texted Pansy, Luna and Hermoine to come over and help me with some little things. It was around 5 p.m. when they came over to my room, I told them that we had a sleepover at my dorm because I really missed them. We hadn't done anything together for quite a long time since everyone has been quite busy lately and I honestly also with the hassle with Mattheo, I just missed my bestfriends. The girls arrived and they were wearing their pyjamas just like me. Pansy was wearing a silk darkgreen top and some black shorts with darkgreen details on it and a high ponytail, Luna was wearing a blue shirt with matching shorts under it and a blue, long and knitted cardigan on it with her hair down. Hermoine had on a big, grey t-shirt and some red shorts with her hair tight up just like pany in a high ponytail but then with a red bow in it and then there was me, I was wearing one of my most sexy tops it was a black one with brown lace and details and with matching bottoms with exactly the same appearance, don't forget the messy bun ofcourse. We took some selfies, prank called some students and teachers, did karaoke and danced a lot untill we got hungry. "Let's order some food!" Pansy suggested us and we all agreed with her because we we're starving. "What about pizza's?" I asked the others. "Love that idea!" Luna nodded at me and smiled, we all agreed and Hermoine ordered it for us.