"New neighbour"

There's a new kid in Quackitys neighbourhood which quackity is not suprised about due to his neighbourhood is chaotic and annoying, like always quackity stays inside playing Minecraft and only leaves his house for food it's pretty lonely but he doesn't mind it due to he has George sapnap and Karl They don't talk that much anymore but it's better then having no-body. When the new kid moved in quackity really didn't like him due to the fact he liked his old neighbours more, they new boys name is Wilbur or William. He wore round glasses with fluffy hair and a beanie he was a tall aswell and wore mostly long t-shirts or hoodies he kinda stood out. He was British like George or Tommy. Wilbur also had a big thing for ducks and crows that confused quackity a lot but he just ignored it. What caught quackitys eye is how nice and rude wilbur could be with certain people or at a certain moment. George thought Wilbur was just a nice guy in the neighbourhood but quackity thought differently, quackity disliked Wilbur but thought he looked handsome, quackity never really talked to Wilbur properly just waved and maybe spoke a few times but not enough times for them to be called friends.

"He's..different?":
Quackity was talking to George normal when George spotted Wilbur, he said energetically "Hello Wilbur!" Wilbur looked over and said back "Hi George!" And smiled. Quackity just looked at Wilbur and said nothing. Wilbur looks over at him and smiles "Hi Alex! Or quackity whatever u prefer😁" quackity looked up at him and responds: "u can call me quackity but hello..ig😒". George kicks quackitys leg and whispers: "be more polite 😠 u need friends ur lonely😒". Quackity gives him a dirty look then looks back at Wilbur and says "hey Wilbur how are u so tall?-" Wilbur looks over at him and chuckles "I'm that tall ur just short" quackity looked at him with pure grief and says: "How rude😠". Wilbur laughs abit and says: "I got to go rn want to maybe talk tonight or something u can maybe stay over at my house". George instantly turned to quackity and whispers to him: "Ooo~ how romantic 🥺". Quackity turns abit red and pushes him to the side and responds to Wilbur "Yea ill come over! What time?🤗". Wilbur smiles and says: "A few minutes before 00:00" George turns to quackity and smirks abit to annoy him. Quackity nudges him to the side and says to Wilbur: "uhm- okay! Sure I'll be there!" Wilbur looks at him and says "great we'll I'll see you then c:" *He walks off while George starts annoying quackity up until the "sleepover"*A few minutes before the sleep over: George stands up and says "I gtg home I'll see u tomorrow if ur not with ur new boyfriend. Don't fuck-😠 u inappropriate little boy 🙄" basically just teasing him. Quackity replies with: "We aren't dating!- and I'm not that inappropriate 😠 how rude! Anyways bye bye! See u tomorrow maybe!"

"It's just a nice sleepover..right?"
Quackity gets up and checks his phone after George gets home realising he's almost late. He gets his bag on and runs over to Wilburs and aggressively knocks on the door. Wilbur answers and takes him into his bedroom. Quackity looks around and says "u have a cool room!" Wilbur reply's and says thank you. A few minutes later of talking they managed to build up a amazing friendship. Quackity scooted over and cuddles him half asleep, Wilbur looks over and smiles and cuddles him back while they slowly fall asleep,The next day: quackity wouldn't get up and wouldn't let go of Wilbur so Wilbur just carried him around while doing stuff, when quackity finally gets up he say's "hi will🤗" while having a tired sloppy voice. Wilbur says hi back and asks "Can I put u down now?-😭" quackity just looks at him and says very confidently: "No. I like it up here.😒" Wilbur just smiles and pats his head and continues to do what he was doing.Quackity kisses his cheek softly while he was doing something. Wilbur blushes a tiny bit and kisses him back. Quackity looks at him: "ur quite fun." He says right before kissing him again. Wilbur And quackity be like this for a few more weeks until they gain way too much feelings.(BTW IN THE NEXT SMALL PARAGRAPH THERE WILL BE SMUT IM ALSO TOO LAZY TO MAKE LONG PARAGRAPHS SO YEA)

"We are just "friends"..but this is enjoyable"
Quackity and Wilbur are sitting in Wilburs bedroom like normal, The door is locked and they are cuddling. Quackity being a stupid gay boy looks at Wilbur and says as a "joke": "hey Wilbur 🤗 I'm horny..." Wilbur looks at him with a tiny smirk "really now?. I can fix that." . A few minutes later quackity is pinned on the bed both of them Naked. Wilbur puts his cock slowly into quackitys ass thrusting in and out. Quackity moans "Agh~ h-harder~😫" Wilbur goes even deeper and goes faster, "Ah~ MM~ Ugh~". Wilbur cums in his ass and slowly pulls out. Quackity moans a lil louder when this happens: "AHh~" Wilbur then turns him around. Quackity starts to suck on his cock moaning a little bit, Wilbur keeps his head on his cock while he cums into his mouth, quackity drinks it up in a instant and moans then goes back to sucking on his cock, after all that tommy Wilburs brother walked in and said "Wilbur what was all that????" Wilbur just looked at him and said smiling "I'm the new neighbor."

THATS IT PT2 COMING SOON!