"family."

After a few days of not talking due to family they finally talked on discord, Wilbur would talk with quackity all day what got philza suspicious. Tommy didn't mind it and just said to Phil: "He's talking with the neighbour! Alex! Or quackity- I only know his name is Alex or quackity-!" Philza looks over at him and says: "if you say so..tell me everything can I trust u toms?" Tommy looks at him with a nervous look "Uh- Uh- Yea ofc!😁" Phil smiles and says "okay I trust u." Then he walks off with techno. Tommy stumbles into Wilburs room and says "Wilbur what's the neighbours name-" Wilbur looks at him confused and says "quackity why?". Tommy says "no reason just wondering!-" and runs off. Wilbur goes on Vc with quackity and they talk like a couple which catches Tommys eye. Tommy walks in on them in Vc and says to Wilbur "ARE U GAY😦" Wilbur looks over. "that's none of ur business 😒", quackity giggles and says to tommy "he's as straight as a wonky line." Tommy goes all confused and then realises: "OH-", "SO HES LIKE- omg Wilbur who u gay for" Wilbur looks at quackity then tommy again. "no one don't mind it.😒😒" Tommy looks at him with a dirty look "How rude also dads here so hang ups he skips away. Wilbur hangs up quickly and pretend s to go to sleep, Phil peaks in the room to check then "walks away."Wilbur goes back on Vc then Phil catches him. "wilbur." Wilbur looks at him and says "Yeaaaaaa..?".."why haven't u told me that u was talking to quackity." Wilbur reply's with "Because Um..idk I just didn't." .."ya know he can come over when he wants- u don't always need to be on Vc" Wilbur looks at phil "Really?- I thought- welllllll QUACKITY COME OVER👹" quackity comes over a few minutes later "Hey Phil!" Then he runs upstairs to Wilburs room. Wilbur and quackity hug instantly. Wilbur kisses him and shuts the door, the talk for hours on end and tommy even got to talk with them. A few hours later wilbur and quackity fell asleep cuddling, Tommy and tubbo being little gremlins told Phil and Phil waked them up. "Wilbur let's have a talk," Wilbur Standed up and went and talked to Phil. A few minutes later quackity went home and they talked in discord. Philza had something else in mind.

Chapter 3 coming soon??