[Prolouge]

Uncovering The Truth K.Q

________________________________________

"Luna, could you be a dear and go to the store to get me 2 litres of milk?" Ms Jennison asked Luna kindly. Luna smiled and nodded, she loved Ms Jennison. Ms Jennison was an older lady who ran the orphanage Luna stayed at, and loved to help everyone.

"Sure Ms Jennison." Luna smiled, taking the five dollar note out of Ms Jennison's hands.

"Luna! How many times have I told you to call me Olive?" Olive scolded, smiling none the less at the beautiful ten year old.

"Sorry Olive." Luna blushed, looking down at the ground. Luna said goodbye to olive and ran out of the orphanage. Luna took off running, letting the cool breeze glide through her long brown hair. Her always indecisive eyes filled with glee.

When I say indecisive I mean that they can't decide what colour they are, one minute they're brown, then hazel, the next second they're green and before you know it they're blue.

Her giggles and laughs filled the empty back streets, echoing loudly. She passed shop after shop until she finally got to the right one. She walked into it, went to the back and opened the fridge grabbing a 2 litre milk bottle. She took it to the register and bough it, handing him the five dollar note and getting back 20 cents.

"Have a nice day" The man behind the counter said boredly. Luna frowned she hated it when people say things that they don't really mean. She shrugged and started to run again, pushing open the door and running into a wall as soon as she ran out onto the street.

"Ouch!" She yelped when she collided with the ground.

"Oh, crap, I'm so sorry!" A friendly voice exclaimed, crouching down to look at Luna. Luna stared at the man she had ran into, she felt like she knew him. He had Brown hair and what looked like indecisive eyes, just like her. He wore a pierce the veil t-shirt, black jeans and boots. "Are you okay? I'm sorry!" He asked, concern in his eyes.

"I'm fine." Luna brushed it off,ignoring the stinging sensation on her hands. She had scraped them and made tiny cuts on her hands.

"Are you sure?" The man asked, concern still in his eyes. Luna nodded then looked at the man again. She was certain she had met him before. "I uhh, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but have I met you before?" The man asked, looking at Luna's face.

"I think so. Anyways, I'm sorry for running into you but I've gotta go. Goodbye Dude." Luna smiled, getting up and walking away.

"Wait!" The man cried, catching Luna's attention. She spun around and raised an eyebrow. "What's your name?" The man asked, looking desperate.

"Luna Quinn." She replied before sprinting away.

"But, thats my last name." The man mumbled to himself before walking in her direction eager to know more.