Prologue

You had a Pretty normal Childhood a loving Father and an Older Sister,You were Really good in Archery But You Were a Troublemaker as a child,So you were There walking in the classroom full of troublemakers.

You opened the doorknob and walked in the room,You Saw 5 people Two girls and three boys,You went and Sat on A chair Next To the Two boys With blue hair and a Fabric Mask.

"omg!!,You are so so adorbs Whats your Name?,What are you good at?"The Pink haired girl Walked up to Me and Asked.

You stayed silent.

"Oh right i forgot!,Silly me I have to Introduce myself!,My name is Kotoko Utsugi The lil'ultimate Drama!"The pink haired girl said That now was known to be names Kotoko.

"Oh well My name is F/n L/n Lil'ultimate Archery."You Said as you smiled at Kotoko.

"Eek!,You are so adorbs that i wanna gobble you up!"Kotoko Said As she Hugged me.

"And im Masaru Daimon!,Lil'ultimate P.E!"The red head boy Said putting his hands on his hips Grinning.

"Monaca,Is Monaca,Monaca Is the lil'ultimate Homeroom."The Green Haired Girl on a wheelchair said.

"My name is Nagisa Shingetsu,Lil'ultimate Social Studies."the blue haired Boy,I mean Naggy-sa Said.

"Can i practice my Introduction?"The fabric Masked guy Said.

"That is Jataro Kemuri,Lil'ultimate Art"Nagisa Told me.

"Awh man you said what i was going to sayyy"The Fabric Masked Boy said putting his Long Sleeve Infront of his face.

"Well its nice to meet you guys"You said Smiling at them.

(Anyways Timeskip to when It was time to go home)

"Bye guys!"You said Waving your Hands at the 5 people as you walked up to Your Fathers Car and Went in.

"having fun At school I see"Your father said Turning on the car.

"Yea!,I had new friends!"You told him.

"What about you sis?"You Asked your Older sister.

"Ehm,I guess it was Good."Your sister said.

Your dad was driving while You Talked with Him About Stuff At school,While driving someone Was speeding and then.

Your fathers Car crashed into The Speeding Car.

And you then blacked out.

You woke up in the hospital,You saw your sister next to you sleeping,You tried to find your father.

A doctor walked up to you and said "Im sorry dear but,Your father died in the car crash Only you and your sister survived."The Doctor said.

"Hehe your Lying right!,Daddy Is strong!,Very strong he cant die!,right..?"You Asked.

"Its the truth Dear."The doctor Told you.

Hot tears started streaming down your eyes,you couldnt Accept the fact that your father died.

"Thats not true!,Thats not true!"You Yelled at the doctor.

You cried and cried Hoping it was just a dream but Sadly it wasnt.

You saw your mother walk in The room,She had puffy eyes probably from all the crying.

the doctor and your mother Was Talking,You heard that your sister was still asleep,and The doctor said you could Go back outside since you only had Your head hit,but your sister had to stay since her Leg was Injured.

(Timeskip to When Your mother and You went home)

"If only you were the one who died and not my husband!"She said slapping you.

"you little shits Make my life Hard,You ruined my life."Your mother said hitting your head to the fridge door.

"Mommy,It hurts.."You said covering your Bleeding nose.

This continued for Days,You hated it.

You walked into your classroom with new bandages everyday.

You hated that you had to Be a Sheild For your Older sister Since she was Injured,But you loved her,You had to.

"Hey are you okay?,You always Get hurt is there something wrong?"Kotoko Asked you.

"No im fine i just Tripped down the stairs"You smiled at them.

"Yea right,Dont lie To us F/n"Nagisa said.

You stayed silent,Then you smiled "If only Adults didnt live,We wouldnt Have to get punishments everyday."You said.

Kotoko hugged you and your arms wrapped On her.

(Anyways Timeskip To where you guys were gonna jump off the bulding)

You held Daimons Hand tight,You were scared but this was better than Everyday torture.

"Ready?"Monaca Asked.

"Ready."You all said in unison.

"Hey,if you dont want it,Give it to me."A Female voice said.

You looked behind you to see a tall girl With Strawberry blonde long pigtails,And Teddy bear accessories.

Thats when we met our hope,The only adult who wasnt a demon,Big sis Junko,The light of our world,She helped us When we were in need.

So She abducted us and put us in a Blue truck,I felt like My troubles were all gone,i felt free,But I felt like Something was wrong.

So there on the Truck we slept with a blanket,When did i Sleep This good for a while,When did WE sleep this good For A long long time.

We had so much fun in the following days with Big sis Junko.

Big sis Junko Showered us with Love And Her possesions,She was Such an Angel Maybe even a God,She Couraged us to make a childrens Paradise,For There Where children could live Happy and peaceful.

For this Paradise,We had to Kill adults To Build it.

And that was it,We killed Demons,We Made Monokuma kids,And Everything to Make Big sis Junko happy,But then.

She died,Those Demons killed her,This made me so so sad and mad,we promised her to kill more adults and Continue to build Our Paradise.

But why do i feel like i forgot something?

And thats it for the prologue or uh The Backstory? idk

But i hope you like it! Byeeee