Own 1

Once, in an orphan home, among the boys, there were three little friends. Everyone in the home praised their friendship. They say that birds of the same feather flock together. On the contrary, these three little birds neither had same feathers nor colours. Yet their friendship was so immensely beautiful. Sometimes, when Aisley and Sam started arguing on silly matters, Raun would always find a way to end the argument.

(Sam's drawing)

(Sam's drawing)

(Aisley's drawing)

(Aisley's drawing)

Aisley: Mr. Mark liked my drawing more than yours. That's why, he was smiling at me!
Sam: No! He was smiling as your drawing looked funny. Raun: You both again! Remember what Mrs Katy said about the trip?

And the three went on their talk about their trip.
They often sat together after meal at night near the window to see the night sky and would continuously talk until their caretaker came in. Their talks were so vast and full of innocence. They, sometimes, talked about how they would live if their parents were alive, how they would play with their parents, what they would buy if their parents brought them to a fair and how they would feel if their parents took care when they were unwell. On someday, they talked about a lucky fellow friend who had been adopted that day by a rich couple.