1

You were the second son of a very wealthy, well known family.

You mother was a beautiful sincere looking woman. You're father was an intimidating man, but he was very attractive nonetheless. You're older brother, he was the heir, was a charming young man. He was perfect. Everybody in the family was perfect.

Unfortunately, like all perfect families, there's always a catch.

You bloodline was cursed.

It came from your mother. One of her ancestors had made a deal with a devil, and that deal passed down a curse down from relative to relative. If you were to have one child, that child would be cursed. If you were to have two, one would be cursed.

The cursed one would so happen to be you. They were excepting it, but still slightly surprised.

When they had found out they had told you the story, just as their parents did to your mother.

One day, thousands of years ago, a woman of wealth was bored. The woman was greedy, egotistical, but beautiful. She lied deceived people. Due to her bored ness, she summoned a demon. A demon of power. The demon and her made a contract of course. It would be her jester, to obey her and entertain her... and in return, he would gain strength by being passed down through her bloodline casting a curse. The jester would appear when ready, and manipulate or assist the new contract holder.

It was passed down to her daughter, a very lovely brunette.

Passed down to her son, he brave and caring blonde.

And passed down... over, and over again.

So that's how it reached you.

——

You were scared of what you would become, sure. That's normal. Everybody gets scared and your parents were here to support you. They need to help you, to guide you. They had to help you keep the demon's power under control. Just like her parents did her.

Yeah, looks like that's  not happening

People (being the other wealthy people) feared the (l/n) family. So they got rid of the competition. They had teamed up against you. They weren't being fair. 

You whole family was assassinated.

Except you.

The demon had kept you alive...

In the flaming remains of your home you lay. Crying, holding what seem to be the ashes of your family... They were all gone, and you were the only one left. What would an 8 year old boy such as yourself do? You're all alone.

'Not alone. I'm still here'

You forgot about that.

As if things couldn't get any worse, the demon jester appears. It stands in front of you with a frightening grin. It holds out a hand for you. A hand of assistance.

"I'm the only one here. You have nobody else but me. Don't worry though, I won't leave you. After all... I help you and you help me." 

You... help it?

Now, nobody in their right mind would take the help of a demon jester. That's just plain crazy.

But you weren't thinking about that. You were thinking about your family that had been killed by those... greedy, greedy, men.

They were sinners, and you needed to rid them of life, after all.

A sudden wave of exhaustion hits you as you slowly pass out.

'I guess I'll let it do it's job...' was the last thing that crossed your mind.

⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡————⟡

You wake up, noticing you're laying on a field of grass.

'What happened...' You think as you try to remember the past events that caused this.

"My my... it seems your awake now