Chapter 1: You are not welcome...

A wild, piercing shriek have been heard in the orphanage on that decisive night, which made the hair on the back of my neck stand!
It was 11:30 pm when Ms. Begham turned all the lights in the orphanage on. The loud, full of panic conversation had started in the room where I usually slept.I still remember that dreadful day on the back of my mind - "The first victim day".
"Hurry, you useless animals", yelled Ms. Begham with all her might.
All of us were called down to the main hall immediately. I had no idea of what was going on. I felt dizzy, and the sudden lights were hurting my eyes like long transparent needles. The panic was spreading like a bushfire among the green forest. I hurried myself down the stairs,half asleep like a zombie. Most of the people were already downstairs, and judging by the silence that reigned there, you could tell that there was something odd going on.
"Argh!! Who did this?!" Ms. Begham shrieked with disgust.
When I finally made my way through the thick crowd, I was stunned with what I saw. On the stone floor, I saw the female body dressed in only one thin nightdress, but that was not the thing that have scared me so much, she was pale white, as white as a chalk! Her eyes were burst open, and for some reason, they were like red roses, just as red and just as gentle.The only thing that seemed to be alive in that girl, was a single tear that was still running down her cheek. I recognized the girl, her name was Nina. Jolly and intelligent girl, who's blond hair were just as light as a spring breeze, now they were chained to the floor, and looked like cut hay.
Everyone was looking at her, with the eyes full of pity and blue fear. We were afraid to make a slightest move, or to make a lightest breath. Shock and horror- became dominate in the hallway.
Someone had grabbed my hand, and squeezed it so hard, that it seemed as though the blood stopped flowing through it. I did not dare to move.Later when people's voices were starting to rise again, I felt the goosebumps running down my frigid back. There and here I have started noticing our guards popping up, I knew what was coming up now. Violence. Those harsh people will start pushing, breaking through us In a minute after that, we are going to be kicked in our ancient bedrooms, or should I rather call them chambers?
Just as I predicted, we were locked in our rooms  10 minutes after. There were 4 people in our room, however none of us were able to fall asleep, and everyone of us have heard tantalizing groans. I have covered myself with my dusty blanket, breathing in tiny particles, trying to calm down, praying, stunned with fear...