Chapter 6

Chapter Six: This World is About To Change

I woke up to Jaime nudging my foot with his. I looked around and realized I was on the floor of my room, a pillow supporting my head, Jaime's arm slung around my shoulder.

I looked up at him, yawning quietly, "Good morning. What's up?"

Jaime smiled, "Nothing. Just hanging out with the bestest girl ever."

"Oh, I'll have to meet her sometime then," I laughed a little, snuggling into his side.

He rolled his eyes and laughed, "Or maybe you already have met her."

I smiled at Jaime and tucked my head deeper into his chest, "No way, Jamie."

"Yes way! Don't try denying your awesomeness, Amy," He laughed.

"I will deny it 'cause I am not awesome. You on the other hand," I smiled up at him. "Are really damn awesome."

He laughed, "Whatever."

We heard a moan come from the hallway then a very tired looking Vic walked in through my door, "Where's breakfast?"

"In the kitchen," Jaime answered, sarcastically.

Vic moaned and jumped up onto my bed, "Amy, make me food?"

I laughed, and sat up, "Sure. What do you want?"

Jaime gave me a puppy dog face and then looked at the empty space next to him where I had just been.

I shook my head at Jaime and went downstairs, Vic following close behind. I poured him a bowl of cereal and set it down with a spoon.

Jaime came in and sat next to Vic so I poured him and I a bowl of cereal also.

Suddenly, Tony walked in, drenched in rain and he was shaking from the cold, "Amy!" He started crying as he ran over and hugged me, "This has been a really horrible week. I'm sorry I freaked out."

He sat down in my chair and pulled me into his lap, "I love you alright and I know you're 17. I shouldn't freak out, but with that whole party thing got me a bit on edge. Do you even relize what could happen to you? I mean... All these things are happening and I don't-"

I laughed as I hugged his neck, "Bro, whatever. You got pissed." I really wasn't sure what to do. I mean yeah, I was pissed he put me through all that, but he was my brother. What was I going to do? Disown him?

He sighed, deeply, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said, smiling.

We all sat there eating cereal until I went up to take a shower. I don't think I took one yesterday and I felt like total crap.

I showered then changed into white skinny jeans, my black Motionless in White tank top, and my black Converse.

When I came down I didn't find the guys, but I did find a note taped to the TV screen.

"Hey Amy! Went to talk to someone about tour. Don't leave. I got stuff to tell you when I came back. Love ya, Sis! -Tony"

Then at the bottem in tiny writing:

"Love you more! :) -Jaime"

God, I loved them, but I still couldn't believe that tour was only a month away. I mean, I would really miss these guys, but at least they would be here for my birthday. It was a few days before they leave.

I went into the livingroom and called Justin.

"Hey!" He answered, excitedly on the third ring. "What's up?"