Chapter 7

After that everything went in a blink of eye for Jungkook.
He didn't know when his mom changed his clothes into a white tuxedo.

He doesn't recall when his father dragged him, yep I do mention dragged him forcefully to the wedding aisle.

He doesn't recall when he climb on the stage and his father gave his hand to Jin.

But now that he is standing in front of Jin, the reality hits him hard.

He is going to marry someone.The person who hated marriage the most is about to get married, not to mention he is gonna marry someone whom he met for less than 2 hours.

What joke is his life playing on him?

Why him?

Jungkook thought.

His train of thoughts were broken when he felt the grip on his hand tightened.
He looked up to see Jin looking directly at him.

Now that he notice the man was absolutely epitome of beauty.
He has chocolate brown , almond shaped eyes. His skin looked smooth and pale.
His lips looked so plushy and spongy.

The man who stood in front of him was perfect but unfortunately not for him.

This man who was supposed to be his brother's lover was gonna be his husband now. This situation is nowhere near perfect.

" Focus, on the priest ."Jin said suddenly which caught Jungkook off guard.

" Huh? " Jungkook said confused.

Jin tsked and said

" I said stop staring at me and focus on priest he is gonna chant the vows"

" Ahh!! Okay" Jungkook said

Jungkook was now feeling embarrassed because firstly, he was staring at Jin without even realising and secondly Jin had caught him staring, how more embarrassing the situation can be.

So to distract himself from his stupidity he decided that he should just really focus on priest.

Soon he heard him( priest) saying.

" Do you Kim Seokjin take Jeon Jungkook as your husband and promise him to be true in good and bad times, in sickness and health . That you will love and honor him in all days of your life ? "

" Yes I do " Jin said faintly

" Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Seokjin as your husband and promise him to be true in good and bad times, in sickness and health. That you will love and honor him in all days of your life? "

And Jungkook freeze, because will he actually do that, he don't think so but he has to say yes because he don't want his friends to suffer so he said.

" Yes I do "

And finally priest uttered the last words which seal the marriage between them.

" I, in the presence of God and all the people who have witnessed this scene, announce Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook Legally married Husbands , may you both live a happy life.....

And of course the final part

" You may kiss each other "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tbc.....

A short question

Choose:-

A) A soft, caring , understanding but broken Jin/ Bratty, childish, stubborn Jungkook.

B) Rude , harsh but broken Jin/ and jungkook will be same as above
Cuz I love Bratty Jungkook.

Please choose cuz I am confuse.

And see ya again in next chapter , till then stay tuned.

Thanks for reading. 😊😊

Have a good day/ night.😊😊