Chapter 24

" I don't like her, hmpf" Jungkook said and puffed his cheeks.

And to say Jin and Irene were shocked would be an understatement.

" Why Jungkook? I mean you didn't even met her properly , why are you saying like this to her" Jin said.

" Jungkook? Now I am Jungkook, what happened to aegiya, she came and you stopped calling me that and gave my name to her, and now you are not getting disturbed huh? Now there is no file to work on." Jungkook said and pouted

" I am not getting what are you trying to say here Jungkook " Jin sighed

" You, first of all don't call me Jungkook and let me tell you, I don't like a bit when you called her aegiya. Am I not your aegi anymore "

" Of course you are but she is too" Jin said.

" Nope, only I can be your baby , not anyone, only me me me " Jungkook said stubbornly.

" And secondly you both stay away" Jungkook said and went towards them and stood in middle of them separating Jin and Irene.

" Sigh~~ , why are you acting like this Jungkook-ah " Jin said.

" Hmpf. " Jungkook said and puffed his cheeks.

But Irene who was looking at the whole drama understood the situation completey.

How could she not, Jungkook is painfully straightforward and obviously Jealous. But these two coconut heads are too oblivious.

Even Jungkook himself don't realise that he is being Jealous.
But his Jealousy is all in vain though. Irene already has girlfriend and Jin is like a brother to her.

But Jungkook doesn't know that. Seeing Jungkook's reaction she thought about a plan. She will make him more Jealous, cuz why not he is so cute like that and maybe Jin will also understand it.

" Jinne, why is he reacting like that? Don't he know how important I am for you, and aegi that nickname belongs to me from childhood, why is he acting so rude. " Irene said and fake pouted.

Jin was about to reply when Jungkook butted in.

" Stay away from him, I don't care who you are, but stay away and only I am his baby ok " Jungkook said.

" Jungkook, what's wrong with you. " Jin said.

" You shut up, I don't wanna talk to you. "

Jin sighed at Jungkook's reply
Why is he being like this , it's so difficult to understand him. Jin thought to himself

" Jungkook " Jin called

" Not Jungkook, call me aegi " Jungkook demanded.

" Okay, aegiya,tell me what happened , just relax and calm your mind ok. " Jin said softly.

" No, I don't wanna. " Jungkook said

Jin sighed . He looked at Irene and said to her
" I am really sorry Irene, but can you please just go out for a minute, I want to talk to him alone. "

She nodded her head and went out.

After that Jin went to Jungkook and pulled Jungkook towards him.

" Now tell me, what happened dearie, why so angry hmm. " Jin said softly but in a deep voice.

Jungkook blushed listening to it but quickly composed himself .
" I didn't liked it when you called her aegi, and when you both were talking you didn't even paid attention to me and you both were being so clingy. " Jungkook said in a pout.

" She is my childhood friend kook-ah, and I call her that from the beginning and also we were meeting after a long time , I am really sorry if you felt like that. " Jin said.

" But I want your attention to myself only and that nickname is mine now" Jungkook said.

Then something click into Jin's mind

" You want my all attention to you? ".

" Yes, Yes. " Jungkook nodded.

" Only you can be my baby right "

" Absolutely " Jungkook said.

" It means when I called her aegi and unintentionally ignored you , you got Jealous." Jin said.

" Yes" Jungkook nodded in the flow but once he realised what he said he looked at Jin wide eyed.

" What, No." Jungkook said but the damage is already done because Jin was looking with a smug grin on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Tbc...

Thanks for reading