1(i saw you while i was dancing in the rain)

Bianca POV
__

I was walking in the sidewalks I just went home from work. I felt some drops of water and minutes later it started raining. I was enjoying the rain while dancing in the middle of the road.

I was just enjoying the time of my life when a car almost hit me. It started me so i fell down but the car didn't hit me tho.

A tall man went out of the car, he has some manly feature. His jaw was everything. He quickly helped me.

"Miss are you okay?" he asked.

"Y-yes" i said still star struck.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"No worries" i smiled at him.

"Oh, i'm going now. Here" he gave me a 100 thousand won.

"I don't need it-" i said but he already left.

That man is so freaking handsom. But there's no chance for us to meet again tho. I smiled sadly at myself.

After that i went straight to my apartment. I showered and put on some comfy clothes.

I prepared myself some dinner. I just made a salad and eat it while watching the news in the tv.

"Ceo Peter Griffin was late and was soaking wet when he arrived at his opening his new company brand" the news reporter said.

I just heard it cause i was washing the dishes so i didn't get the chance to look at it. I turn off the tv and went to bed.

___________

btw guys i'm gonna be posting short chapters
just to have more chapters. hope you get me
lol.

:P