5(he smiled!?)

Bianca's POV
__

I was rushing to go to work again. I've been working there for about a week. My boss didn't really bother me that much. I mean we didn't really talk that much. He is not tha kind of person.

I had a few friends there since they said i was 'nice'. I don't really know why they liked me. After being spaced out the whole taxi ride i finally arrived at the company.

I paid for my ride then went into the entrance. The bodyguard smiled at me and i did the same. When i walked in i greeted few people 'goodmorning' before hopping inside the elevator.

I went in the corner are of the elevator. The elevator door was about to closed but someone put thier hand in between. Then i saw him Griffin, my boss. Our eyes met and he stood next to me.

"Goodmorning" i said since he is my boss. I just wanted to show some respect. And i feel like i would be in a good mood when i greet him 'goodmorning' he looked at me.

"Goodmorning" he nodded and smiled.

He fucking smiled at me??!??!!

Its the first time i saw him smile. And he wasn't wearing that cold aura of his anymore. Why is he sort of being nice to me right now. Or i'm just imagining things. I calmed myself down, i think he noticed it so he chuckled.

His making fun of me??!

After a few moments the elevator door open on the floor where his and my office were. Both of us went out the elevator and went to our individual office rooms.

I started my work. After 2 hours of checking and re-doing the files. I finally finished. It was already lunch. I went out of my office room to go to the Cafe on the first floor

__