Chapter 2

Garrett's POV
Ugh, another day of horror at Hilton High. I swear if May doesn't show up again then I'm just going to be done with her. Just thinking of her made me get out of bed.
You know if I was her I would at least go to see my boyfriend.
As I picked up my phone I realized that I had more than 30 minutes to get ready.
Knock knock
" Garrett wake up or I'm getting the bucket!" Garretts father, Tyler, yelled.
Okay maybe 30 minutes is too little of time.
Mays POV
"STRANGERS WATING UP AND DOWN THE BOULEVARD THERE SHADOWS SEARCHING IN THE NIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!"
Bring bring incoming call from the best person ever😘😍
"Hey Baby what's up?"
"Nothing much just eating for my mom to stop yelling at my brother for something."
"He's always into trouble!" I said sarcastically.
"So true, but um anyway I ha-"
"Hey! Move you frickin idiot!!!!!!"
"SHUT UP LADY!!!" The idiot yelled back.
"HEY I HAVE A HORN TOO BUDDY!!!!!" I screamed back
"Anyway um-"
"Hey I got to go I'm getting another call."

Garretts POV
"Hey I got to go in getting another call." May said sounding more calm.
IM SO FREAKING DONE WITH THIS CRAP! I CALL HER TO TELL HER THE WORST NEWS EVER BUT SHE. Wait a minute why don't I just get her back? Yes, yes that's what I'll do, get her back. Then maybe she will feel my pain.