Dad im busy.

Parental figure arc. Bofo is a proud dad with his 2 sons. Fr i cant stop laughing.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"This is seriously making me lose braincells." Bobal retorted staring in confusion upon his ipad showing a failed banner within he almost beaten the record. He was already wiped out to play another round. He decided that he should stop for now and read a damn book Bowae  had been bugging on about. He reached through his messy drawer and got the book from his small hands. The brunette just stared at it for a few minutes before letting himself all in into the genre he gave him with a sudden knock surprising him throwing the book in the air before hiding it under his pillow.

A metal figure appeared at the doorstep holding a tray of brownies then waving at him. He knew him it was Bofo. 

"What are you doing here?? Im about to read-" He excused himself putting a blanket over him not in the mood for bright light. "Wanna have some?" He asked handing one wrapped to him.

"No thanks dad"

A silence spawned in within seconds turning into minutes. The clock  ticking was the only noise that filled the room. Bobal just took the covers off and looked at the robot standing still with smoke appearing from his wires. He got out if his bed in a swift in confusion walking to him before looking into his artificial eyes. Bofo was completely stunned them sputtering out stuttering giving the smaller a jump-scare. Bofo just walked out there about to explode from what he went. 

He soon followed in into the living room where Bob was asleep on Bosip's lap whilst Bowaev was playing Loomian Legacy trying to catch the rares. Bofo was well to say...

Feelin red hot

He was just flattered full out nothing else.

Well done me.