PROLOGUE💕

She bites her lips to avoid his intense gaze! His hot Breath hits her lips! She closed her eyes tightly! He held her waist tightly! He just squeezed her waist! She stumbled for a minute! He found her eyes which he lost already!!
As soon as, her eyes caught him, she closed her eyes more tightly!

....: Breath Sivu!

He said in a most seductive tone! Her whole body shivered!

....: Look at me!

Sivaangi didn't dare to open her eyes! His hold that is on her waist slowly travelled upwards! He held her shoulders! His hand did a magic on Her body! She can't explain what she feel right now at that moment! Slowly, his hands went to her neck! He traced his fingers on her neck! She fists his arms tightly! His hands then went to her cleavage! That's it, she opened her eyes widely! He chuckled louder! Her face turned to crimson red coz of blushing! He slowly picked her and made her to sit on the dressing table! Her saree pleat moved when he took her in his arms! Her cleavage is clearly visible to him! Along with her blushing cheeks, her proximity, her fist on his arms make him to go insane! Without a second thought, he kissed his neck first! She moaned! He can't control himself after that! He bites her neck hardly that made her to tighten the hold! He then sucked her nape! She blushed more hardly! She started to breath heavily! He went up! He placed his lips on her's! He started to kiss her passionately! She looked at him shocked and she didn't kiss him back! He caressed her cheeks with his right hand and another hand went to her bare waist and he slowly caressed it! And, then she started to kiss him back! They both kissed each other to the fullest! He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead on her's!! She hold his hand tightly!

....: Maa!

Sivaangi: Mm Sam!!

Sam: Enna paaru!

Sivaangi: Huhu!

She hides her face on his chest and hugged him! He hugged her back!

Do forgive me for the errors and flaws.!
Do read this as a fanfiction.!
Do share your views in comments!
Thank you! ❤️
Will update the next episode as soon as possible!

And makkaley you can follow me on instagram!
Love_everywhere2825

To Be Continued!

With love,
Priya💕