THE FINAL EPISODE - CHAPTER 3💕

Longest Chapter ahead!
Read slowly and enjoy every lines!

It's been a month since Sam and Sivaangi got married to each other! They both got attached to each other! Sam took care of her in every possible ways! He knows that, She is an Angel that she got in his life! He didn't even leave her for a second when he is in their home! They both becomes so clingy to each other!

Sam POV

I've planned to go for our honeymoon! I got stucked with my work for past two weeks! I missed her a lot! She slept before I go to our home and she will wake up after I left the house! This has become the routine for a week! I am done with that! I missed hed badly! I accept this! I can't be away from her! For last onne month, she becomes my habit that I can't leave! I booked a resort in Maldives! I cancelled my meetings for almost a week! I just want to be with her! Tomorrow evening is our flight! I quickly wrapped my work and went to my car! I drove to our house! I barged in after parking the car! I found my Fragile Angel in the couch! That couch is enough for that petite body! I chuckled! I went nearer to her and went on my knees! Her serene face is too beautiful! I kissed her forehead strongly! She squints and opened her eyes! The next second she is in my arms! By her sudden action, I laid on the floor with her in my arms! Her whole face is buried on the curve of my neck! I caressed her hair!

Sam: Enna ma?

Sivaangi: Enga da pore? Enkuda irukave matengra? Naa illama jolly ah irkya?

Sam: Ey! Enna ithu Kozhantha maari? Work da! Athan kuda iruka mudila!

Sivaangi: Ennaku reason sollatha Sam! Naa onna romba miss pannen!

Sam: Naanum thn da onna miss pannen!

Sivaangi: Nee poi slre! Po! Naan poren! Nee enaku venam!

Saying this she got up from his arms! But, with a swift, he pulled her again and she landed on top of him!

Sivaangi: Enna vidu! Naan poren! En mela onaku pasame ila! Po da!

Sam: Ey! Pondatti! Enna de?

He bites her earlobe! She shivered to his touch!

Sivaangi: Po da! Ne ipdilam panittu chumma oru ummah kudukra!

Sam: Kozhantha! Love you!

Sivaangi: Ana, naa hate you!

Sam: Purushan ah patha pavama ilaya de?

Sivaangi: Ilave ila Samieii! Nee en ipdi panre? One week ah Naa onna pakkala!

Sam: Inom one week onkuda than da!

Her eyes sparkled in happiness! She squealed to the world and hugged me!

Sivaangi: Sammmm!!!! Nejama va slra?

Sam: Ama da!

Sivaangi: Samieii! Pappa va ematha Matta thane?

Sam: No way!

She laid on top of him! He whispered in her ears.....

Sam: We are going for our honeymoon!

She jerked and got up!

Sivaangi: Ah? Enna sonna?

Sam: Honeymoon porom pondatti!

Sivaangi: Mm.. Ethuku? Ila! Venam!

Sam: Venamaaa? Puriyalaaaa?

Sivaangi: Sammm!!!