~ TWO ~

*5 months earlier*

I saw the lights, they were already on.
He was home.

I parked on the driveway, got out of my car and grabbed my keys from my bag. I took a deep breath and opened the front door, stepping into the hallway.

He was there.
Standing in front of me, looking down at me like I'm some sort of stain on the floor that he couldn't get rid of.

I literally disgust him.

Before I could even take of my coat he grabbed my wrist.

Oh no. Here it comes. Again, I thought.

And I was right.

He began slapping me in my face. First my left cheek, then my right. On and on. Whilst he was hitting me he yelled 'I. Told. You. To. Listen. To. Me!'
'One thing. I ask you to do this one little thing.' he screamed and grabbed his belt.

I know what's coming.

I said 'I wanted to help you but-'

He had raised his belt and now planted it on my stomach with a smack.

I cried out and fell to the ground.

That only gave him more space to hit my body.

He pulled off my coat and continued hitting my back with the belt while I cropped myself up into a small ball and prayed this would be over soon.

'You should have obeyed me, you little bitch. Now this is what you get!' My neck started burning like hell when he switched targets.

'You do not deserve my time, effort and money. I don't even know why I haven't ended you yet!'

Then he turned me onto my back and started slapping my legs and stomach.

I winced in pain every single time.

The baby, I could only think through all of it. He's smashing the baby.