~ FIVE ~

Once I healed I went back to work. Day after day after day I worked my ass off. Just to get him out of my mind.

Unfortunately, working as a stock clerk isn't very exciting most of the time, especially when you live in the middle of nowhere. That's why my plan didn't work.

But I still kept working and working every single day.

One day, this big group of people came into our store. They were talking and laughing loudly and I couldn't help but look at everyone of them.

Suddenly my eyes fell upon a man that looked around like he didn't really wanna be here.

He was beautiful. Brown, curly hair, brownish eyes, tall, muscular.

That is basically my dream man.

I didn't notice I was staring until our eyes met and the corners of his mouth slowly turned upwards. He raised an eyebrow and kept smiling at me from the distance.

I snapped back into reality so sudden that I dropped the bottle of red wine I was holding. It spilled all over the floor.

Meanwhile the group of people had moved away to the other side of the store, still chattering.

Phew.

But then I felt a presence close to me. Slowly, I turned around.

It was him.

Grinning down at me.

If my face wasn't already red as hell it had now turned into the colour of the wine on the floor.