Chapter 1: Mission to planet earth!

<Aria's POV>

I ran carrying my long, strong legs into the woods. I heard the footsteps disappear and I came to a halt. I looked around carefully, the darkness blinding my sight. I heard the ruffle of bushes and swiped my head around only to be met in darkness once again.

"Come out you freak! Scared to get your ass beaten by a girl?" I intimidated the intruder.

He suddenly came at me from behind but my sharp senses stopped him. I whipped my body around and swung my fist into his face, pinning him down on the ground. So much for a man!

"Who sent you?! The EXO brothers?!" I questioned, still having him under my grip.

"Why? Do I have to be sent by EXO to be here?!" he spat; smirking.

He punched me on the shoulder and when I loosened my grip on him to attend to my wounded place; he took the opportunity to escape and pinned me on the ground.

"Not so tough now huh?!" he smirked. "Wanna go to my place tonight?" he whispered seductively.

"Your a sick man-whore!" I spat on his face; literally.

"You little bitch!" He was about to slap me, but I kicked him in his groin and he yelped in pain, clutching the area where I hit him.

I took this as an opportunity and with the power of telekinisis, I picked up a branch that had fallen from a tree and tied his hands together.

"No so tough now huh?!" I smirked; using his own words against him. He just growled in response.

I led the way, forcefully holding onto his arm. I stopped in front of the large gates and the guards immediately recognized me and opened them up to a palace-like mansion which I call home.

"Ms McAllista, dinner is ready. You may attend to the dining room" my butler; Brandon told me.

"I'll be there in a bit. I've first gotta take this filthy man to my father. Oh and I've told you not to be so formal. Please, just call me Aria," I said and he nodded.

I opened the large door to the room in which my dad attends to everyday since it's his workplace. It's the room where he sees to all the problems and situations of Exology in Exoplanet. He's a very powerful man you know.

"Daddy! Look who I found trespassing our land." I pushed the man forward and with his hands tied behind, he lost balance and fell on his knees.

"Look! He's already begging for mercy," my dad joked. I took a seat beside him.

"I'm sure he's one of EXO's men. But he's such a sissy. Do they really train such men? I mean he lost to a girl." I laughed at him. My dad chuckled.

"Everybody loses to you sweetheart! You never fail to impress me. Your like a son I never had," he said and I smiled.

"Have EXO got nothing better to do than send their men to spy on us? What losers!" My dad shook his head.

"Guards lock him away!" My dad ordered and the guards took him to the dungeon.

"Aria your friends are here for dinner," My dad said as we made our way to the dining room.

"Oh really?! Come on let's hurry up." We fast-walked to the dining room.

"Hey Arie!" My friends waved at me once I walked in. They were already seated at the table.

We were talking about all sorts of things we normally talk about until my dad interrupted us.

"Alright girls listen up! The reason I wanted you all here was because I have a very important news to tell you all...." my dad started.

"Is Aria getting married?" Skylar asked and I slapped her arm.

"No she's not getting married. I am going to assign you five to the biggest mission," he said and we all suddenly got interested.

"We're listening," Amelia leaned her head forward.

"We all do know that there is one main thing that makes us different from the humans in planet earth other than having powers right?" We all nodded, furrowing our eyebrows, confused to where this was going.

"But we don't know what that is. So you girls will be going to earth to find out," he said and we all shot up.

"Where going to Earth?!!" we all shouted in unison; excited and nervous.

"Yes. You will be leaving tomorrow. But be careful. You'll will be the first to step on planet earth so we don't know much about them. And another important thing...do not disclose your real self to any human being; which means you cannot use your powers in front of them! Try to limit your usage of your powers because once the humans figure out who you really are, you'd be in big trouble. And it doesn't matter how long you take to figure out our difference. I have full faith in you all. I know you'll do me proud."

"But wait. We have no idea what that one difference is. I-is there a clue or something?" Haven asked.

"No we have no idea. You will have to start from scratch. And I will be leaving now on another mission, therefore I won't be there tomorrow to bid you farewell. So good luck!" And with that he left.

<Sehun's POV>

"Sir we got a situation." One of our men came in and told our leaders.

"What's the problem now?" Suho asked annoyed. Our problems never seem to come to an end.

"Exology have taken Tyler O'Neil into custody." And with that statement, we were all off our seats.

"WHAT?!!" Kris asked in disbelief.

"It seems that the person who caught him was none other than Ms. Aria McAllista," he said and left.

"Ugh I gotta say, she is one helluva girl!" Tao accepted.

"I wonder how she looks like. She must be hot!" Baekhyun said.

"This isn't the time for one of your jokes Baekhyun! Stay focused. We've just lost one of our best men" Kris shot.

"We'll deal with this later. Let's tell them what's most important now ," Suho said and we all raised a brow.

"We're going to assign six of you to the biggest mission of all time," Kris said and I widened my eyes.

"You are going to earth to find out the one main factor that makes us all different from ordinary humans," Kris finished.

"EARTH?!!" We screamed in unison.

"Yes earth. You all knew this day would come." We nodded.

"So the six of you who will be going to earth on this mission are Kai, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chanyeol and.....Sehun." I widened my eyes for the second time today. I'm going to earth? Well I've always wondered what earth would look like, let alone the people. This is going to be interesting.....I guess.

"You all already know the rules that have to be followed when you are in earth. You will be leaving tomorrow so have a good rest tonight. Meeting dismissed," Suho said and we all headed to bed.